Sign in to follow this  
Ultimate

School Days

School Days starts off like a normal lovely-dovely school serie. However, after the first 4 episodes, this show turns so fucking twisted and sick it hooks you. The final four episodes are so mentally disturbed chicks I watched the last 6 episodes in a row. This is one fucking sick show. and the ending plot was something, on its own.

Some comments for this show:

At the start the comments were typical to this:

'

Quote:
Aha i love this so much!

After a while, the comments turned in to these (basicly last 4 episodes, but you need to watch the whole show to get the pure genuine psycho-girl idealogia behind these comments:

Quote:

WHAT THE......THIS HAS GOT TO BE THE MOST MESSED UP THING I HAVE EVER SEEN!

Quote:
While the first 8 or so episodes are pretty bland, the last four are much better, Plus this series has one of the most F**K up ending ever.

Quote:
0_0 wow that just made this anime that much better i like this fucked up shit. tragic and psychologically unstable characters are really interesting

Sarya wrote on Sun, 19 June 2011 01:19
the end is so batshit insane it's worth watching.

School Days is something, that everyone who wants to see what happens to women if you fuck around too much and the bad sides of being a fuck machine of a jerk, who fucks anyone who comes to his way.

Absolutely, fucking sick. KAtsura is one crazy bitch :DDD

5 Stars for pure fucking WIN

Hmmmz... Well, that was indeed furious for them to do. I mean, you watch the show to a point you are just killing to see how it ends... and a boat. Lol.

Anyways, it's a good show, I'm glad you've watched it Sarya!

Sarya wrote on Sun, 19 June 2011 01:19
Well, it's not THAT good but the end is so batshit insane it's worth watching.

First anime in years that hooked me so badly I just _had_ to watch the last episodes in a row to see how this ends :D

it was pure win show