Sign in to follow this  
DeathStorm

Stormreaver, end of the road

I'm sad to say but Ginnunga Stormreaver will no longer continue raiding.

We've had 6 years of fun together through our ups and downs but we could not keep raiding with our depleted roster.

Thank you to everyone who has been a part of our history and don't forget the forums as even if we're not raiding we're still here.

This post has been promoted to an article

My best gaming moments are with you on Stormreaver! Of course SR will never be forgotten. Lots of love <3

The never ending story, has just come to an end </3

I wish to thank everyone I met while playing in Ginnunga, you guys are the best!

If I have to look something positive out of this, I can finally remove EPGP addon and teamspeak out of my computer!

AND OMG MY POSTS WONT BE DELETED BY CALYN/COGENCY ANYMORE hallelujah

Sorry to hear this, lads. Good luck with finding places to go in WoW(if that's what you are going to do).

Dont think we wont delete any more posts of you, you fool Ultimate! You're still gonna be there!

Very sorry to hear that... my best time ever playing videogames was the time I spent with Ginnunga raiding in LagReaver. Manboobs ftw.

Really sad to hear and I wish you all the best in finding new homes or whatever path you choose to take.

Kat

Heart

Holy!

I just found out, on youtube there is every episode of:

I know what I'm going to do this summer!

edit the page broke >_<

Respect to Deathstorm and all previous leaders and also to all members of Ginnunga Stormreaver.

I myself wouldn't be part of this community without.

MUCH <3 !!! Once a Ginnungan always a Ginnungan!

Online community ftw

Sad, but nothing can last forever. I also wanna thank everyone who I had the pleasure to play with in Ginnunga. Tried multiple guilds before Ginnunga, but didn't find a home before it.

I think it's about time to quit WoW. Perhaps even get something resembling a life. Big thanks to everyone whom I had the pleasure to play with on SR, you will not be forgotten.

Big thank to you Reck also! The past year or so wouldn't have been as interesting as it was, without you around to keep me on my toes!

/hug for my brother owl-leaf floorpiranha friend <3

ps. I did more dmg as tauren ds.

Haven't played since start of TBC on SR (or WoW for that matter. But it still feels abit sad, so many good people joined us through SR, awesome people is awesome.

Hugs and kisses to everyone!

Sad to to see you guys quiting. Havent played my self for a long time but stil trolling around the community.

Had alot of good times with(I will type "you" instead of "U" in the future) guys raiding!

Best of luck in the future!

"Chekov: Course heading, Captain?"

"Kirk: Second star to the right... and straight on till morning."

Good luck for everyone who were there, when it really mattered. Will meet you in future games.

Sad to see that it has come to an end. Had alot of fun during my time playing.

Thanks for all the memories.

Sad to see you lot ending. Even though my stay was rather brief, it was amazing to play with you.

Best of luck in the future.

/Ero

Sign in to follow this