Sign in to follow this  
Reck

Hawken

Wow! Going to check it out. Now just make that an MMO so you battle over locations in the world.

Sign up here for closed beta. If you get 3 to sign up through your link you get a reserved spot.

Edit: I got 3 so use someone elses. Apparently you can get more perks, but a spot is the important one.

I suggest to post whos link you used and your ref-link. Remove your ref-link when you have 3 referals.

Release date is 2012-12-12 and it is going to be free-to-play. Signup page has only been up a couple of hours.

charnel wrote on Wed, 08 February 2012 13:55
Forced to quit? The apocalypse will have to wait if it's fun!

:D

If I was 20 years younger, I would be teenie-reflexes powergamer all over this. As it stands? Too old, too slow for fps's.

This seems to be kicking up a notch, Says 85 days to launch, if this is closed beta testing or not i dont know, but i enlisted today after I got a mail and reserving my "callsign"!

Yay, got in to the Alpha! If you've enlisted make sure you check your junk folder as well, because mine was there!

Except Alpha 2 ends 3rd october :P, Gave it a spin and it's quite fun. Cannot say too much because of the NDA.

Sign in to follow this