Sign in to follow this  
Ernesto

Making donuts

Calyn wrote on Mon, 31 January 2011 13:57
Your skills as a housewife impress me greatly.

Oh, HI! I can tell that you are from the 50's. I can tell because you apparently think that you are somehow insightful in seeing that having cooking skills is fucking feminine. News-fucking-flash right there.

A man possessing Cooking skills is a symptom of an evolved society. We all know this. Ask any bum you find on the street "Hey bum. What is a man possessing Cooking skills?" He will reply "A fucking symptom of an evolved society."

What that does not mean is that these cooking skills are of no worth, cannot be delicious, and are not real. The fuck is wrong with you Calyn? Because it used to be feminine skill and only done by women, it is not 'manly'? Go back to whatever cave you live in and have fun with your 'manly' fucking lives, and leave the rest of us with the joy of your fucking absence.

Retro Joost wrote on Mon, 31 January 2011 19:59
Calyn wrote on Mon, 31 January 2011 13:57
Your skills as a housewife impress me greatly.

Oh, HI! I can tell that you are from the 50's. I can tell because you apparently think that you are somehow insightful in seeing that having cooking skills is fucking feminine. News-fucking-flash right there.

A man possessing Cooking skills is a symptom of an evolved society. We all know this. Ask any bum you find on the street "Hey bum. What is a man possessing Cooking skills?" He will reply "A fucking symptom of an evolved society."

What that does not mean is that these cooking skills are of no worth, cannot be delicious, and are not real. The fuck is wrong with you Calyn? Because it used to be feminine skill and only done by women, it is not 'manly'? Go back to whatever cave you live in and have fun with your 'manly' fucking lives, and leave the rest of us with the joy of your fucking absence.

ahahhaah Joost there is something so wrong about you posting on the internet.

Oh, and cooking gets you laid. Fact.

Quote:
Joost there is something so wrong about you posting on the internet.

Officially, Im not allowed to.

Calyn wrote on Mon, 31 January 2011 21:08
That rant is awfully familiar! Did you ask permission to steal and post it? :P

You caught me. :( I stoleded it from someone old. He prolly doesnt even remember writing it by this time.

Sign in to follow this