Howley

World of Tanks

Played this a lot during beta. TD's seem to be where I has least fail.

Am playing on and off

I'm still going down all 4 routes, med/heavy tanks, TDs and SPGs. Mainly concentrating on meds as I find them the most fun.

Old thread!  Anyone actually playing this still?  I'm looking for a clan at the moment for some team play. Thought I'd check here first to see if any friends are in clans that take on casual noobs.

I was playing up until recently. I started playing World of Warships, then I moved house. I'm now set up again, but not sure that I'll be putting any amount of time into it. It's now a pick up now and again game.

They are soon implementing another cash cow into the game. In the form of crew bonuses from emblems and inscriptions.

Edited by Lyngs

I'm just play casually until Star wars is released.  I joined some random clan but they don't seem to be active.  I'm still learning how to play though.

Heavy line and Tank destroyer line... 

Fundamental problem of complete fuckwit retard teams still exists of course so let's see how long you can stand it ;)

Jump into a Clan for competitive team play.  Clan wars is currently 10v10 Tier 8's each evening at 8pm UK time.  We're running IS-3's and some supporting tanks.  Can be good and we do win some!! :)

Swedish tanks are pretty strong, I've not leveled them yet, just hate shooting them.

Well add me Pyen if you do, my stats are terrible and mostly playing tier 5-7.

I play on and off, give me a nudge if you see me online, I added you. Username is Dendil as always.

How are you guys getting on?  Up to Tier 8 yet? Grinding 8's for money with a premium tank Is what I mostly do as Tier X fights are expensive.

I've joined a new clan, which is part of the British Centurions group.  This is a competitive Clan Wars focused group. We are looking for players with over 1200 WN8 or 1700 WN8 for the main clan if anyone is interested or knows someone that might be.

Just experienced my first real Campaign were we had a number of players placed in the top 10,000 although most missed out on the reward tanks, but I have to say is was very intense and exciting for 11 nights in a row.  A few Glorious Victories and some gutting loses.