Sign in to follow this  
Veles

Rift

Hey guys,

It seems that few of my guys, including me will be trying out RIFT BETA that starts on 3rd of December, we managed to get our hands on some VIP BETA keys.

So if you will have some people there also we could and should hook up in order to test the game as much as we can, seeing that it could be cool thing to play in future.

You guys know our Vent and I know your TS, so hope to see you in Rift soon and that we can rule the world again.

Veles

I have absolutely no idea who you guys might be and it embarrasses me greatly. But good to see you guys having fun in RIFT!

Janne wrote on Wed, 24 November 2010 10:29
I have absolutely no idea who you guys might be and it embarrasses me greatly. But good to see you guys having fun in RIFT!

Well we are not having fun in Rift since BETA did not start yet Smile

Erny Heart

You forgot to tell Janne who you are. If he wouldn't aim for the 'Most friendly person 2011 award' you'd be burried under his flames by now already.

He (Veles) is the (or one of the?) guildleaders of Committee, a guild that allied with Ginnunga during Warhammer. Also, Ginnunga merged with Committee in Aion, when almost everyone left Aion ...

Eaglix wrote on Wed, 24 November 2010 11:27
He (Veles) is the (or one of the?) guildleaders of Committee, a guild that allied with Ginnunga during Warhammer. Also, Ginnunga merged with Committee in Aion, when almost everyone left Aion ...

Almost 100% accurate, only thing you got worng is: "or one of the?". I am master ruler and high overlord, like Ernesto here, although I am more handsome!

Makrill wrote on Wed, 24 November 2010 13:20
Wow Veles. You look like a dark haired me. Maybe we are long lost brothers? Heart

Who can tell, who can tell...

Yo Veles :D

Don't think I'll be trying that, I'm leaning towards TERA atm, but I think that the game I'll be playing 100% sure will be diablo 3!

Darrier wrote on Fri, 10 December 2010 01:23
Yo Veles :D

Don't think I'll be trying that, I'm leaning towards TERA atm, but I think that the game I'll be playing 100% sure will be diablo 3!

this

Isn't it automatic? If you make the post that is, unless you've turned it off?

I got lots of spam on my mail without noticing it at least o.o

Ernesto wrote on Mon, 14 February 2011 21:35
Wonder if Veles is subscribed to this topic so he will get an email now!

Erny I think you have committee forums access.

Howley wrote on Wed, 24 November 2010 18:20
Ye well we got Gromk... What you gonna do now Veles?

We officially own the term handsome

arg.. what a thread..

Good to see some of you (dont know you all, lol).

I have been in the Rift beta, and will be continuing into the release. Would love to be able to play this game with some old friends :P

Now I know I saw Amrita in here somewhere too.. *poke*.

/waves at Cogency

--liralen (kharmah on Rift)

Sign in to follow this