Sign in to follow this  
Calyn

Diablo 3

I just came

[Datamined] New Class: Necruid and Second Expansion Hints!

Several pretty much shocking files came with D3's latest update and the most exciting ones are regarding the "new" class, called Necruid! It also seems said class will be coming in the second expansion if we judge by the "x2_" in front of the info! We're posting this pretty raw, so draw your own conclusions!
IMPORTANT: KEEP IN MIND THIS IS DATAMINED, NOT OFFICIAL, NOT CONFIRMED!

Source: Diablofans

I had to ragequit from TESO because of fucking bugged final encounter in one of the quests, gonna play some D3 then :3

Changes to D3 are very nice, but imo, this is how it should've launched 2y ago.

TESO is so much better.. doubt i'll play D3 anytime soon again :(

I wouldn't say TESO is better, it's a completely different game and I enjoy different things about it than in D3. The PvP aspect is really cool and I guess it's worth to push through the levelling up period. As a matter of fact I started to enjoy the quests as I did more and more of them.

what I meant was, I personally find TESO much better.. it's new, has a lot of great features, alot of people playing.. it's not rly a lvling game, it goes easy so you can focus on pvp as much as you want.

D3 is more a single player and I personally miss alot of things in D3..

AS I said the changes are great but came waaay too late.

Changes to D3 are very nice, but imo, this is how it should've launched 2y ago.

That's why I didn't buy D3, BF4,...

I stopped supporting AAA games with horrible bugs at launch.

You guys should do the same... or this is going to be the standard.

Little bugs are OK, but what D3 and BF4 did was just bad... really bad.

Mylo, this thread is not for that, go make your own if you wanna whine about games.

Mylo, this thread is not for that, go make your own if you wanna whine about games.

Was I the first one that started the conversation? No.

And we're still talking about Diablo 3... so I don't see why I should make an other thread, but no problem it was the first and last time that I wrote something in this (your) thread.

There's a new patch incoming tomorrow, bringing about several class changes, primarily towards the crusader!

This is MY thread. You can whine as much about this horrible disappointing POS game as you want. ;)

I also think, while I will probably never skip a Blizz game, that they are incredibly bad considering their size at putting out content and keeping their promises. Or maybe it is because of their size that all their processes are way too convoluted and slow. But there are indie games that have more stuff in at launch, and put in more at a faster pace, than the behemoth that is Blizzard. I also think their original design of many of this game's system are very unfun, and it has taken them until now to get that fixed. So yeah, if I had skipped D3 at launch and only gotten it with ROS, it would have been what I originally expected from the game.

I wrote all these words just to piss off Muumi a little bit.

Cant believe anyone would pay 40e for that terrible 'should already been in the game' expansion.

I dont care what you dicks are saying, but one of the best dungeon crawlers ever created didn't turn out awesome when it first was released either. Diablo 2 wasn't the greatest game until their first expansion. Anyone saying this expansion is terrible are getting too old for games and should retire to the old and grumpy section.

And 40e? Biatch please! Paid 27e and it was worth the twice given the amount of content that this expansion has brought.

This is MY thread. You can whine as much about this horrible disappointing POS game as you want. ;)

I also think, while I will probably never skip a Blizz game, that they are incredibly bad considering their size at putting out content and keeping their promises. Or maybe it is because of their size that all their processes are way too convoluted and slow. But there are indie games that have more stuff in at launch, and put in more at a faster pace, than the behemoth that is Blizzard. I also think their original design of many of this game's system are very unfun, and it has taken them until now to get that fixed. So yeah, if I had skipped D3 at launch and only gotten it with ROS, it would have been what I originally expected from the game.

I wrote all these words just to piss off Muumi a little bit.

And if I would have been pissed off I'd probably have not responded with a :-), instead i'd probably responded with something along the lines: You are now the new guild emo, taking Ultimates place, and this must also mean you are from finland.

Oh well, locking this might actually piss off Muuman, so well done Ern! For once, I am proud of you.

Still meins.