Sign in to follow this  
Calyn

Diablo 3

Core of Arreat checkpoint. There was an Elite there with Frozen and ground damaging affixes. Monk died, I died, other Wizard nearly died. Just couldn't get out :x

That checkpoint is dangerous!

I stopped using that checkpoint on normal mode for that reason - especially if its a pack with those huge things that teleport behind you.

Oh and, going great so far on HC! Playing with Judge, I'm currently around 110k damage, 1.4m toughness. P47 :-)

BTW to those who think they are too much behind to start playing ... I did more xp since the patch, aka in a days/few weeks, than since the game released.

And this isn't even the level 70  experience yet.

Manmanman ...

TBH I notice some old and retired people who actually catched my up already. Urgh!

Edited by Eaglix

Even I can level in Diablo 3, and I'm definitely the worst person I know for levelling :D

Just did the equivalent of 1 full paragon level 1-100 character pre 2.0 in one day :D

2014-03-19 total xp139,901,760,000 xp today10,748,760,000 paragon level379 (+11 levels today)

DOES THIS GAME HAS PVP YET?

No

lolwat still no pvp? so this ernestos paragoRN is the only thing they've added to the game since launch... apart from taking RMAH away?

Diablos are great fun! But it usually takes 1-2 expansions to get the game to its best!

what i hate how blizzard does these games, you have to buy them, if you want to stuff you want on other games... that special pet to world of warcraft looks like a money machine to them :D im sort of curious to see statistics of wow players who buy blizzard games just to get the pets...

but that new trick, "pre-purchaseto get a new character" - can't you get her anymore after expansion is launched? thats... silly...

oh and muuman, i've played the game --- though i sorta quit, came back after awhile, nothing had changed except monsters became easier, but since you are so convincing that the game has drasticuly changed, i'll try it again, just for you ;) - doesn't really tell why the thing that was supposed to be there from the start, still isn't there HEHE 8D

what i hate how blizzard does these games, you have to buy them, if you want to stuff you want on other games... that special pet to world of warcraft looks like a money machine to them :D im sort of curious to see statistics of wow players who buy blizzard games just to get the pets...

but that new trick, "pre-purchaseto get a new character" - can't you get her anymore after expansion is launched? thats... silly...

oh and muuman, i've played the game --- though i sorta quit, came back after awhile, nothing had changed except monsters became easier, but since you are so convincing that the game has drasticuly changed, i'll try it again, just for you ;) - doesn't really tell why the thing that was supposed to be there from the start, still isn't there HEHE 8D

Technically there is pvp, duels.

Meanwhile

1911201_10152075324356312_512968955_o.jp

Only 5% of the total xp recuired for PL 800 tho ^^

Edited by Eaglix

Confirmed: Season And Ladder Like System In First Major Content Patch In A Few Months

Josh Mosqueira just announced Season And a Ladder-Like System are coming in the first Major Content patch during the RoS Release Event!

• This system will come out during the first major Content Patch (not first patch)
  • The devs are thinking about adding Seasons-only legendary items!
  • Wyatt Cheng announced  "Tiered Rifts"  where players are going to compete with each other in Adventure mode and be a part of Leaderboards.
  • Though they may not go back and add new affixes to old Legendaries that have none. The new ones they add with patches will have fun effects.

More info: http://www.diablofans.com/news/47996-confirmed-season-and-ladder-like-system-in-first

Me and Dansul played for some 15 hours yesterday and got our HC crusaders to 67 before calling it for the night, will get 70 today. We didn't boost or anything like that, played the majority on expert, our dps wasn't great, shit luck with weapons after 60, I just recently replaced my TF.

I'm really enjoying the game with crusader so far!

This has turned out seriously awesome!

Really enjoying this expansion, and me and Dansul looking kick arse in our Crusaders.

AX3StS0.jpg

Edited by Muuman