Sign in to follow this  
Calyn

Diablo 3

There was a post with 900 pages of error37 rage reply's in 1 1/2 hour... wtf?

It's a spoof from Blizzard to stop people dying in internet caf

Kolapz wrote on Sun, 20 May 2012 20:37
5 days after release, Diablo dead on inferno. Nice game.

Lol. Suprised? Doesn't matter how hard a game anyone makes. If it's even possible, people clear it insanely fast.

Why care how fast others clear it? Enjoy it your own way.

Naicha wrote on Sun, 20 May 2012 22:30
Kolapz wrote on Sun, 20 May 2012 20:37
5 days after release, Diablo dead on inferno. Nice game.

Lol. Suprised? Doesn't matter how hard a game anyone makes. If it's even possible, people clear it insanely fast.

Why care how fast others clear it? Enjoy it your own way.

I laughed at the end "shit loot" :DDDDDDDD

No matter the game, the first loot is always _shit_

I've played through 3 acts in Nightmare now and havn't gotten a single yellow item from one of all the bosses. :D

Gotten some randoms though, but as usual when yellow drops its crossbows and shrouds.

DH loot is the new "Hunter loot". T_T

The "bosses" drop the shittiest loot, that's how it is.

Devs said way back that the best loot will come from "random elites".

and yes, please no more fcking Demon Hunter loot

I'm pretty sure bosses are supposed to be farmed with the Nephalem-buff, meaning you'd have to get to lvl 60 before farming them.

I don't understand why first kills only were rewarding on normal though... would have been more fun if every difficulty worked that way.

That Melusine you want, is kind of a fucked up one... Unenhanced and only 3 in it... Are you sure you want it?

Paintman. wrote on Sun, 20 May 2012 18:40

When you hit 60 the droprate of bosses increases. You will get a buff when you kill an elite/rare pack mobs. This buff gives you a certain amount of MF for an unlimited amount of time, this MF only work on the bosses.

You will lose the buff when you either leave the game and start a new one or when you change your skills or passives. It was stated in a bluepost which I can't find anymore, you will have to check the battlenet forums for that.

Not unlimited, it lasts 30 mins. Not a problem if you're actually playing, but can't take a break etc or it will fall off.

It's nog a huge deal though, 5 packs and you're up and running again.

The buff gives +15% of Gold Find and Magic Find per stack, so maxes out at 75%.

Oh, and "INFERNO HAS BEEN BEATEN 5 DAYS AFTER LAUNCH" isn't really true. Diablo has been killed yes, but everyone that's played Hell or Inferno knows that bosses are the for the most part far far easier then elites and champions.

I'm not sure, but i THINK there's some post by Blizzard that the best loot are also meant to come from elites/champions, not actual bosses.

So, until people steamroll through act4 killing everything the game isn't really beaten.

Give me a predictable Diablo doing his rotation any day over a pack of Mortar/Plague/Teleport/Vortex/Arcanes in Act4. :)

I find it somehow annoying that the legendaries and set items are shit compared to rares and blue on end game. For example my 1 hander blue has more damage than Grandfather legendary 2h sword.

It's not fun to find blues, yellows i want orange and green

Sinful wrote on Mon, 21 May 2012 08:05
Oh, and "INFERNO HAS BEEN BEATEN 5 DAYS AFTER LAUNCH" isn't really true. Diablo has been killed yes, but everyone that's played Hell or Inferno knows that bosses are the for the most part far far easier then elites and champions.

I'm not sure, but i THINK there's some post by Blizzard that the best loot are also meant to come from elites/champions, not actual bosses.

So, until people steamroll through act4 killing everything the game isn't really beaten.

Give me a predictable Diablo doing his rotation any day over a pack of Mortar/Plague/Teleport/Vortex/Arcanes in Act4. :)

True, bosses are fairly easy. Champions steamroll me like nothing. :( At least some of them. depends on their type.

Archantos wrote on Mon, 21 May 2012 08:37
I find it somehow annoying that the legendaries and set items are shit compared to rares and blue on end game. For example my 1 hander blue has more damage than Grandfather legendary 2h sword.

It's not fun to find blues, yellows i want orange and green

This is a tad dissappoinnting to me as well. Afaik Legendarys and Set-items can't have random stats, and what makes high level blue/yellow weapons so insane is the random "+XX-XX damage".

I guess the rings, amulets and armor might be worthwhile though? Haven't really compared.

Naicha wrote on Mon, 21 May 2012 08:55
Sinful wrote on Mon, 21 May 2012 08:05

True, bosses are fairly easy. Champions steamroll me like nothing. :( At least some of them. depends on their type.

As melee, those I hate the most are Arcane, Teleport. Fast mover with the "chain link" can also cut me way too fast.

And I'm only in Hell...

I change my earlier comment. Legendary and Set items CAN have some randomness in stats, but i'm not sure how much/many.

I'm GUESSING though that since getting a legendary is rare as hell, getting a legendary with perfect +dmg is gonna be...

I mean, at 60 i'd estimate i get maybe 1 in 100 blues/yellow that's actually ok stats.

Watching a stream of poopsockers exploiting Blizzards shitty design. They're not cheating, but this definatly can't be intended.

They've been going for 8h straight, farming 1 mob. Flooding the AH with 600-1200dps weapons, dumping the price and undercutting everyone.

Fun times :P

Sinful wrote on Mon, 21 May 2012 12:27
Watching a stream of poopsockers exploiting Blizzards shitty design. They're not cheating, but this definatly can't be intended.

They've been going for 8h straight, farming 1 mob. Flooding the AH with 600-1200dps weapons, dumping the price and undercutting everyone.

Fun times :P

Banstick incoming. :)

Why would they ban them? Are you not allowed to farm one single mob?

Cogency wrote on Mon, 21 May 2012 13:06
Why would they ban them? Are you not allowed to farm one single mob?

Yes but not if you're able to do so via some kind of exploit.

I don't know anything about it though other than what he said so it might just be a glitch they're going to cover up. Dunno. :)

They're not doing anything bannable afaik. They do "exploit" a weird design decision, but that's blizzard fault i guess.

Mobs don't reset or regen if more people join the game. And you can join games mid fight.

So a Elite who has 10% life when you're solo might be at 100 000/1 000 000 life. If 3 people join he gets the 430% extra health, but stays at 10%. So it's at 430 000/ 4 300 000. Which makes it easy to kill, even if you gimp all your stats to be at 200+ Magic Find.

So 1 person is doing the work. 3 people join the game and teleport in wearing full MF = profit.

After they figured that out it was just a matter of finding a very easy to get to mob in Act4. Which they did :P

Sinful wrote on Mon, 21 May 2012 13:21
They're not doing anything bannable afaik. They do "exploit" a weird design decision, but that's blizzard fault i guess.

Mobs don't reset or regen if more people join the game. And you can join games mid fight.

So a Elite who has 10% life when you're solo might be at 100 000/1 000 000 life. If 3 people join he gets the 430% extra health, but stays at 10%. So it's at 430 000/ 4 300 000. Which makes it easy to kill, even if you gimp all your stats to be at 200+ Magic Find.

So 1 person is doing the work. 3 people join the game and teleport in wearing full MF = profit.

Well, Blizzard has given out warnings and temporary bans before to people using "flaws" like this to their advantage.

Since this isn't a "normal" way the game is intended to be played, there might be consequences.

Well, we can hope, cause this is gonna crash the economy if more people start doing it.