Sign in to follow this  
Calyn

Diablo 3

Muuman wrote on Thu, 17 May 2012 15:34
All games are fast to clear if you ignore all side stuff, ignore exploring an just rush the quests.. that's not the proper way to play a game

True, still Zyphi, Tildor and I rushed normal and nightmare a bit. But we will take our time to explore every corner and destroy every barrel ingame..

we are around lvl 52+ atm.

What is the status about the rest of our fellow ginnungans? Also any wizard legendary loot? I will gladly pay/borrow it for a while!!!!

Me and Tumble, with a guest appearance by Ove and later joined by Thejudge, plowed Nightmare last night. We're around 42-43, just done with Act II.

This game is just so much fun!

JESUS FUCKING HELL I HATE EVERY GOD DAMN FUCKING WANKER MOSTER WITH SOME SORT OF COCKSUCKING AOE GROUND SPERM ATTACK AND OF COURSE IT'S NOT JUST ONE FUCKING MOB IT'S 3 OF THEM AND THEY ARE ALL LINKED WITH SOME GOD DAMN FIRE FUCK SHIT AND EVERYWHERE I GO THERE IS THIS GOD DAMN GREEN SHIT ON MY FEET AND IF NOT THAT THEN THEY FUCKING PUKE SOME FIRE SHIT ON ME ALL THE TIME

good game =)

tried demon hunter, didn't like. started to play with a friend, so started new characters. so far i'm absolutely loving this babar character. or should i rather say "class"?

Which class is the "coolest" I need to pick one now... Kind of hesitant about my melee barbarian... Melee always sucks in all games

Fuck this shit, my installer is stuck on 3.99GB every time. Time to go to sleep. Try again tomorrow, if it does not work just throw computer out of the window...

Barbarian on normal difficulty is just steamrollin everything. Just started Nightmare and now i actually need to avoid stuff when running arround. I also need to use more defensive skills, at least untill i get crazy good at this.

To sum up, Nighmare is much more fun than Normal playing babar.

Stildion wrote on Sun, 20 May 2012 08:24
Barbarian on normal difficulty is just steamrollin everything. Just started Nightmare and now i actually need to avoid stuff when running arround. I also need to use more defensive skills, at least untill i get crazy good at this.

To sum up, Nighmare is much more fun than Normal playing babar.

Yup, on normal cleave rupture and the stun etc was just mad. Jump in, stun, BAM! then you got a 25 kill in a single strike.

But when playing that setup in nightmare I die all the time...

And honestly, I feel like so far (at lvl 35) barbarian really lacks good defensive skills.

And since its melee we have to go brawl against those super strong hard hitting mobs, probably alot easier as ranged class.

1h+shield+def talents..

Ignore pain with that rune that gives 20% dmg done as hp when ignore pain is active. 5sec

Wrath of the berserker gives 20% more dodge for 15sec

Ground stomp stuns for 4sec

Whirlwind for pew pew

That's how I roll.. and then run back from checkpoints hehu

Anyone have a guest pass to give away? Lets me try the game to lvl20 or something right?

Went hell act1+2 completely with full nephalem buff + mf gear (total around 150%) didn't get even one set or legendary, only few rares.

Spent a good hour on Butcher in Inferno today, best attempt was 25% or so, but running into enrage (entire floor burning). Need to farm Act1 a bit more i guess before i'm up to that.

Quite fun though and i enjoy the challenge, eventhough it's frustrating at times.

Calyn wrote on Sun, 20 May 2012 16:02
QQ i want to play

When you come back, I'll play Hardcore with you.

Naftapete wrote on Sun, 20 May 2012 17:50
SHIT GAME THIS BULLSHIT GAME DROPS ONLY SHIT

ALL YOUR FUCKING POSTS ARE IN FUCKING CAPS, STOP USING CAPS FUCKING HELL

atm its not dropping anything at all... except my connection to the login server due to maintainance

Muuman wrote on Sun, 20 May 2012 16:20

EVERYONE SHOULD SPEAK IN ALL CAPS NOW JUST TO ANNOY MUUMAN. Smug

Korpayne wrote on Sun, 20 May 2012 18:36
Muuman wrote on Sun, 20 May 2012 16:20

EVERYONE SHOULD SPEAK IN ALL CAPS NOW JUST TO ANNOY MUUMAN. Smug

When you hit 60 the droprate of bosses increases. You will get a buff when you kill an elite/rare pack mobs. This buff gives you a certain amount of MF for an unlimited amount of time, this MF only work on the bosses.

You will lose the buff when you either leave the game and start a new one or when you change your skills or passives. It was stated in a bluepost which I can't find anymore, you will have to check the battlenet forums for that.

Haha, gG. This is what happends when you pay for a game these days...

drakhorn wrote on Sun, 20 May 2012 18:56
http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/4210083348?page=14

Lol!

The post just below:

Quote:
The first Blizzard game I played was Rock 'n Roll Racing. Having played everything in between, I'm hoping that Diablo 3 won't be my last, but it's starting to look that way...Blizzard techies, please move with speed. Bugs and downtime have detrimental effects on reviews and sales, but I don't need to tell you that...

What that guy fails to realise is that Blizzard is the heroine dealer of gaming. Just because the supply is momentarily cut off, doesnt mean you will stop "wasting" your money/life on their drugs. No, you will either wait quietly at the "door" or go ballistic and try to break it down. Smug