Sign in to follow this  
Calyn

Diablo 3

I'm also going to do the whole diablo 2 storyline with a friend. No portal/boosts.

Yes, we are even doing act 3! :P

Actually I've ignored the storyline totally. While playing with my roommate and his GF.

The GF knows the storyline, so she wants to just speedrun also.

But my roommate... Wants to know the story and play slowly etc. So me and the GF are running around, killing everything. Doing the quests. While the guy is coming behind somewhere, minding his business. Then we throw a portal for him to get the quest things... Hehe

Guess I should xp my necro skeletor more. If we get to the next difficulty... They will get ass raped. Unless I'm there to kill and tank with skeletors.

Our gear is absolutely shite haha... Because its on LAN, we can't even use the

Uu, now I got to Baal... Everything is so easy mode lol... And yesterday I watched my friends play... My god they can't play and they chose a little bit bad solo classes to start without boost...

Started new sorc on bnet week ago. Already have full TAL which i even found myself. Have they increased the damn droprates?

You are just lucky.

My LAN necro is closing in on level 50... And my roommate started his 4th char, hes testing classes... So I boosted him yesterday.

Nightmare is a little hard because my gear is absolute shit. I can't find anything usefull. I am still wearing yellow texted items. With shit stats, same as if I did not have any gear on almost... I did some normal baal runs if I could find something, but only shit dropped...

But my skeletors and mercenary spear guy are killing most of the stuff without problems.

D2 is fun again hehe... I should play on battle net, but then my roommate would not be playing. He does not want to play it in single player... Because we are using my cd key for the both of us.

Hmmm

Arghh I need to install D2 on my small laptop... So I can play it at work as well lawl... Or maybe not... The only time I study is at work... Because here is nothing else to do. Except troll the Internet. But that gets boring after a few hours every day.

Ps. Daemeous, my god, looking up that character on your avatar was hard...

I was quite sure that its the traditional version of . But I got interested, so I had to look it up Twisted Evil

I have no clue if thats the proper Japanese sign for it. But I only knew the Chinese simplified one from before... Or if it actually is traditional Chinese character.

I can't get back into Diablo II, I've tried but I did it to death a couple of years ago :/

Congratulation I guess, you could've just asked though, saved the trouble. :P

You're right, though, on both counts. It is the Japanese sign and iirc the Chinese (Traditional) symbol is practically identical, calligraphy aside of course.

I seem to like all the melee classes. Started new monk and been leveling it few hours and it's damn fun!

I have had the beta rather long time and yet I haven't max out any of the ranged classes :P

I guess I'll keep playing the melee classes when this goes live.

ZetZek wrote on Sat, 24 March 2012 06:21
I seem to like all the melee classes. Started new monk and been leveling it few hours and it's damn fun!

I have had the beta rather long time and yet I haven't max out any of the ranged classes :P

if you want to solo stuff at harder levels, is melee the best choice though?

Speaking of classes, me and Dansul is currently being great bosses in HC in diablo 2, we killed Diablo, 2 druids with a zoo following us!

I need D3 beta................ Damn tomten working at Blizzard not giving me beta! I want to try it out so bad...

It's not THAT fun to play the beta really. It's pretty anoying when you can't continue :(

Its THAT much more fun playing the beta, than NOT playing it

Fox wrote on Sat, 24 March 2012 17:16
Its THAT much more fun playing the beta, than NOT playing it

But only for 1-2 hours. Then it's not as fun. ;)

1-2 hours is THAT much more fun than 0-0 hours of fun

Janne wrote on Sat, 24 March 2012 12:47

bitch pls just look at it! NO PROBLEM AT ALL AND I'M DOING THE BETA END GAME !!!

ZetZek wrote on Sun, 25 March 2012 10:23
Janne wrote on Sat, 24 March 2012 12:47

bitch pls just look at it! NO PROBLEM AT ALL AND I'M DOING THE BETA END GAME !!!

tube

LOL only nightmare difficulty gtfo nab

Blizzard could make big bucks if they made Beta testers able to pay to participate in the beta, if they did not get lucky so far...