Sign in to follow this  
Calyn

Diablo 3

Luckily paypal refused to work so I had time long enough to realize I don't have to pre-purchase if I'm not home for 3 weeks, yay.

They don't have a collectors edition??? That gives you more stuff online, makes you the best pvper. One shot non collector players... ??? Only costs 200

.. stupid shitty overpriced for a stupid digital download.. question is if i should buy it on my normal retail shop instead, at least ill save some 10 euro

I'm doing digital DL cause I cant be bothered with CD's and crap.

It's really weird though how digital download is way more expensive, the only logic thing would be that its cheaper. Retarded...

I dont give a shit how expensive it is, I waited years for this. Now what was my password to battle.net account again?? :@

So where do you guys buy it besides the official blizzard site. I lost my password and it will take a while to retrieve it since blizzard customary service fails horribly and I'd like to have a copy safe before release.

Paintman. wrote on Fri, 16 March 2012 13:54
I lost my password and it will take a while to retrieve it since blizzard customary service fails horribly

It's actually you who fails horribly if you lost both PW and Email. :P

So where do you guys buy it besides the official blizzard site. I lost my password and it will take a while to retrieve it since blizzard customary service fails horribly and I'd like to have a copy safe before release.

it doesn't take 2 months unless you're giving them wrong information, try calling them.

My plan is to let one of the Russian guys who have hacked my Blizzard account TWICE buy D3. Then I'll claim the account back off the cunts. And frankly, fuck Blizzard and all their games, cos their security is appalling.

Netster wrote on Fri, 16 March 2012 16:52
My plan is to let one of the Russian guys who have hacked my Blizzard account TWICE buy D3. Then I'll claim the account back off the cunts. And frankly, fuck Blizzard and all their games, cos their security is appalling.

Authenticator ftw

Netster wrote on Fri, 16 March 2012 16:52

Well, in 99,99% of the cases it's ones own fault in someway. :o

(Netster is going to kill me now) :)

No because if they actually had the info for the account they could have accessed all sorts of stuff. I didn't play the game or touch a Blizzard email for 5 months then one day I got a text from a friend telling me I was in game.

Netster wrote on Fri, 16 March 2012 17:22
No because if they actually had the info for the account they could have accessed all sorts of stuff. I didn't play the game or touch a Blizzard email for 5 months then one day I got a text from a friend telling me I was in game.

Well, you would still be safe with an authenticator :-)

Naicha wrote on Fri, 16 March 2012 14:05
I lost my password and it will take a while to retrieve it since blizzard customary service fails horribly

It's actually you who fails horribly if you lost both PW and Email. :P

I remember my email but retrieving password failed because I supposely don't remember my secret question, which is strange because I do remember but it keeps on giving an "it's incorrect" message.

So I have to call them instead but its impossible since the E.T. for the customer service was farking 25 minutes.

Lols, I gave my roommate Diablo 2 copy... He was single playering it for a day. Then her GF wanted to start LANing... So we LANed some, more like 6 hours non stop. Started new chars from scratch. Me playing Necro, making it kind of easymode for us. They chose amazon and sorcerer...

The funny thing is, the girl is better than my roommate at this haha... The girl has played D2 through many times a long time ago, but my roommate has never played Diablo before...

But maybe we will finish it tomorrow or something... Dunno.

Diablo is dead, and then we stopped when we got to the new act... Wake up in 4 hours... Then work... Fun... Sad

Did they increase the difficulty in the latest patch? Or maybe just nerfed the barbarian a bit?

Sure, i had about 200 ms more than the first time i played, so it might have been just lag, but it sure felt more challenging this time

Reserved the Collectors edition one...

So guess I'll be starting the game 1-2 days after everyone else, assuming my package arrives a bit late...

But I want the special wings and other stuff that will make me look cool, even after 10 years of time has passed! Then, in 10 years of time, those special wings and other shit will be rare! And I will be special!

Yesterday I continue to play D2 a little with my roommate and his GF... But they started new chars... I could not be arsed. So I just did some item / xp runs solo. And got them nice gear... But its fun, D2 that is... I could play D2 some more, its rather fun.

Especially when playing with two people that are not 1337 players, instead just normal/decent/good ones. And I can solo everything, bosses, rare ones etc. with my necro skeletor army, meanwhile they struggle even with the normal monsters Twisted Evil

Fox wrote on Tue, 20 March 2012 08:33
So guess I'll be starting the game 1-2 days after everyone else, assuming my package arrives a bit late...

Don't worry you can still play 3 weeks before me! Beaver

Calyn wrote on Tue, 20 March 2012 08:48
Fox wrote on Tue, 20 March 2012 08:33

Don't worry you can still play 3 weeks before me! Beaver

lol nub