Sign in to follow this  
Aric

Shadow cities

I see the problem with tower being placed somewhere far. Even tho they can be farmed by someone else, they for reason or other might just very well be not farmed also.

Ill put beacon up in a min now, and I got my towers spread out to all other locations, so to max out the output. Will see how it works.

you get only 4 towers at L7, I believe you get one more at L8. Might be LvL/2 formula or somthing...

seviathan wrote on Thu, 11 November 2010 19:22
cant find it ;/ walked through your steps, so i guess i deffo have to wait a bit then.... or give it a go on sunday again

Easiest way i found was to connect iPhone and:

Log out iTunes, log out iPhone AppStore.

Surf to Shadow Cities homepage and click install (which switches to iTunes)

In iTunes; Sign up (Finnish), Download, Authenticate iPhone, Sync.

Check so App is in iPhone.

Use AppStore in iPhone again and when you log in it wants to switch back to Swedish store.

All done.

Hmm I don't want an Iphone. But this seems cool. And there is quite a few applications that I want.

Because Nokias Store is absolute bullcrap. No applications. No useful shit at the moment. Unless you can code it yourself.

Sure there are quite a lot of applications for my N900... But its missing many that I'd want from Apple store =(

World 2nd atm at energy gathering... Has taken its toll tho, Will try to catch the 1st at the late hours of tomorrow morning, when no one else is around. Easy energy around then.

Im determined to win the first ever golden badge, and bring glory to Ginnunga!

I have to mention, that the first, Trax, had like 3000 energy lead...Im now 800 energy behind him. (And Im sur ehe bought mana potions with euros get that lead... Ive not. Ive just stolen every bit of energy theres around.)

Funny thing is, that it takes just those 4 hits ( like all rares so far...) from spell to die. (I got L4 attack spell.)

Seems like when you level up you meet more high level spirits.. anyways, North Star won, got gold.. Will most probably play the game later on as they work out the kinks and bring us classes, as it stands now we're down the drain..

Cogency wrote on Tue, 23 November 2010 11:15

Bored?

Anyways. The game wasn't realy using your position in any real way except your default login position. This was a very simple RPG-style game.

Would rather want a game where it was more locked to your position and using the camera and motiondetection as aiming, in other words a FPS-style game.