Sign in to follow this  
Calyn

Dexter

They really need to get a new set of writers for the next season or get back the ones from the first few seasons or whatever. Holy fuck this one was bad.

Toggle Spoiler
We all knew she was gonna find out...But why has Dexter gone from a calculative coldhearted killer to a brute who just rample over shit and kills wherever...And I dont know why they killed off Common (The priest) He added a layer of inner turmoil and abit of depth. And this incestual bullshit is just dabbajuu Teee Eff

I do enjoy the batista/quinn scenes. Maybe a good spinoff?

I thought this season wasn't that bad. Not the best, sure, but not the worst either.

Strong cast in this series, and I thought it had interesting moments, but the last episode is so incredibly bad it ruined the whole thing for me :s

They need to bring back the focus on his kills, his work and the crime scenes imo. That was kinda cool, like a mini CSI episode with every crime scene, now it's just boring. The whole show also used to be much darker in the earlier seasons.

I still like watching it though.

I thought the season was great, finale was good until the unthinkable didn't happen - although the cliffhanger made up for it.

That's something I can definitely agree with, Calyn. They need more monster of the week episodes.

PUT WIFE IN SHOW MORE

But Mr. Hall we wanted to kill her super fucking irritating character off, halfway through Season 2.

DON'T CARE. PUT WIFE IN SHOW MORE

Ok Mr. Hall.

WANT TO SEE WIFE NAKED WITH ALPHA MALE TYPE GUYS

But Mr. Hall your wife looks terrible naked and there's no way her obnoxious personality would ever attract them.

DON'T CARE. WANT TO SEE WIFE NAKED WITH ALPHA MALE TYPE GUYS

Ok Mr. Hall

This is how I imagine the average Dexter script writing session.

ALSO

Angel used to be a really good character but is now just a completely worthless husk of a man. Dunno what the writers are doing :(

has re-occuring role from episode 3.

Drooooooooooooooooooooool.

This season is going to be the best one... Or the worst one! It has enough ingredients for win/fail!

Netster wrote on Mon, 08 October 2012 20:08
Someone appears to have taught Debs to act. She seems far mote tolerable now.

just watched the latest episode and was thinking the same.

Toggle Spoiler
storywise, i really really hope they dont make her his "sidekick" or something like that. Im really excited were that plot is going

Toggle Spoiler
I assume she's try to save him, once that wears thin she'll end up being killed because of a situation Dexter got her into indirectly.

If they had any guts they should finish the show by having Deborah kill him to stop any more murders.

Sign in to follow this