Coots

Game of Thrones

Well, that was gory! Even tho I knew it was gonna happen, it saddens me, but at least the mountain will die as well ;-)

Book spoiler:

That is not clear. Most likely he is re-anmiated as Qyburn's champion "Robert Strong".

actually forgot about that! Guess we'll see, they change some stuff from books -> serie

The whole Arya & The Hound thing is brilliant imo. I love those two together, they are such a stupid duo. hehe

Yep there's a lot of dynamism in these characters and Arya & The Hound are at the forefront.

I was disappointed in the finale, I'm uncertain if that's because the previous episodes have set the bar too high or that they did a worse job than the books on some very memorable moments.

Yeah me too and I immediately regretted it because now I have to wait a month again to catch up ;p

Also have I forgotten so much from the book storylines or are they deviating quite much now?

Same here

I think they made some changes.. maybe to make the story shorter or i don t know.. But still very good to Watch.

Yeah me too and I immediately regretted it because now I have to wait a month again to catch up ;p

Also have I forgotten so much from the book storylines or are they deviating quite much now?

Same, I'm SURE that didn't happen...

Life's too short to double check in the books though!

They made alot of changes. It's like 1/3 of the show is different than books now. They cut off few big stories completly and made some alot shorter but they made few new stories too.

I think it's good for ppl who read the books like me because we don't know exactly what will happen in the show and we get something different than we already read.

I recomend to read the books if you didn't because its alot different than the show.

Edited by Nexi

First scene of this episode and I'm already mad about the latest change from the books.

I try to look at it this way.. i don't know what will happen, which keeps it fresh.