Coots

Game of Thrones

Ernesto wrote on Tue, 05 June 2012 05:07
I need new season!

There are too many story threads, so in each episode, basically nothing happens to move things forward, daaaaamn neeeed more!

That was what I liked about the "Blackwater" episode, the entire show was just one extended scene on the assualt on Kings Landing.

I still find the Jon Snow storyline and all the time walking around the snowy waste to be a bit boring (seems the entire last 2 series could have all been condensed to just 5 minutes for North of the Wall).

Anyway, just a year to wait now.....

The two sons of Howland Reed are missing in the series.

The guy and the girl themselves are quite cool characters, and the "legend" of the father which is never shown but seems to have a lot of knowledge about Ned Stark's past is a serious plot pivot in the books, imo.

But yeah, Martin's getting older, so he might aswell leave it.

Got home and the box set has arrived... they are pretty thick books, small print.... might take some time- let the reading commence.

Nah, no one dies in this season.

Cant find the spoiler but.. I'm quite sure SOMEONE dies, or maybe they are prolonging all of that until next season. (Yes I've read the books)

Love the books, Love the series and I hope that I'm going to love the point and click game from Telltale. 

coming book? that's a spoiler even if you ARE reading the books

It was part of the latest book, w/e it was called, but he removed it because it was getting too long.

Edited by Muuman

Well, that was gory! Even tho I knew it was gonna happen, it saddens me, but at least the mountain will die as well ;-)