Coots

Game of Thrones

First scene of this episode and I'm already mad about the latest change from the books.

I lol at you.

If they kill tyrion.. I'll quit watching this shit. If hes not bloody dead in the books you do not kill him in the show, best character there is.

Edited by Ernesto

If they kill tyrion.. I'll quit watching this shit. If hes not bloody dead in the books you do not kill him in the show, best character there is.

Yeah same here haha! Maybe but only maybe the same thing will happen to him as what happened to REEEEEK!

Nah, tyrion is way smarter than theon, doubt that'll happen.

Edited by Muuman

Nah, trion is way smarter than theon, doubt that'll happen.

Yeah true that! haha

Muuman the douchbag posted:

If hes not bloody dead in the books you do not kill him in the show

I know it was  mistake to go here and look. Fucking Muuman spoiling shit from the books. Im gonna report you!

ll quit watching this shit. If hes not bloody dead in the books you do not kill him in the show

I dont care if the tvshow does not follow the books, dont tell me the fucking books without a spoiler tag. Even then it would be stupid, as it this is a thread for the tvshow not the books.

Edited by Ernesto

ll quit watching this shit. If hes not bloody dead in the books you do not kill him in the show

Well, it would not be the first time someone has died in the show who is still alive in the books....

And they have left out a lot of stuff now. I mean it's ok to shorten some plot lines for example to condense the Meereenese Knot, which was rough to read through in the books already, so leaving out the boring bits is fine.

But they are skipping major story lines. And the characters involved. Completely. Story lines and characters which fans of the books have used to speculate about the ending and leaving them out of the show spoils it for the book fans.

I guess the show is just too much of a money maker for them to wait for the books and I'm kind of disappointed that GRRM is doing this because we now have 2 different, separate versions of the same story, but both are still unfinished. It's bullshit.

I'm a big fan of the books and I was a big fan of the show for the first few seasons up to the Battle of the Blackwater. But now I'm not even looking forward to the next episodes anymore in the sense of wanting to see the story advance, I'm merely watching it for sword fights and tits. It's just become a little meh.

Edited by Ernesto

;-)

That's still something to look forward to at least...

So, that happend.

The season caught up to the books now right? Will there be a season next year?

This season ends more or less at the end of the books. Next season is planned on april 2016 and there should be book called "The Winds of Winter" published before the next season starts. There is also another book called "A Dream of Spring" planned after and It should end the series.

Definitely felt like the weakest ending to date, a couple of things get wrapped up but everything else is just being put in place which is fine but not that memorable.

I did feel they spoiled the Cersei scene a little, they've been making her a more sympathetic character while in the book I'm pretty sure she was pretty much just incompetent evil.

For whatever reason I didn't even flinch that much when they stabbed Jon and they've twisted it from the book so it's now a complete betrayal, if they ever get around to settling all these scores it's going to make one hell of a season.

nexi i ve read somewhere that autor from original story was in troubles with productors of tv show because they changed many things of his story, then he declared to not allow them to following the production anymore after end of season 5. 

Maybe it changed with a big amout of dollards .. I hope so

Edited by Targetmemore

He is a staff writer on the show, so dont think that is true. Only thing HBO fixed I think  was that if he does not finish/continue the books (ontime?) they can still carry the series on with their own writers.

Edited by Cogency

Pfffffff I did not like what they are doing to the show. 
I don´t mind them deviate from the original story, but the show itself is really losing its magic.

Kit Harrington (Jon Snow) seems to have shown up at Belfast for season 6 shooting, if it's for funeral only or ressurection1 we'll see.

Kit Harrington (Jon Snow) seems to have shown up at Belfast for season 6 shooting, if it's for funeral only or ressurection1 we'll see.

Given the way the show's going it might be for flash backs or perhaps it's Ron Snow, Jon's long lost bastard twin!!! :P

Edited by DeathStorm

I've been watching it again, just got to the purple wedding in series 4. I'd forgotten quite a bit, it's been a long time since the first few seasons