Sign in to follow this  
Fox

[TV-Series] Luther

A detective in the UK solving crimes. He is kind of super intelligent. Then he runs into this woman that supposedly killed her family. But they can't prove it. And this woman is super intelligent as well. And she takes an interest in our main character.

This is quite a interesting series imo. Especially the latest episode S1 E5, ended up quite good. Leaving lots of space for lots of good stuff!

I watched the first 5 episodes. Seems interesting. Atleast there is nothing better to watch during the summer.

zetzek wrote on Tue, 08 June 2010 07:24
Mohaiken wrote on Tue, 08 June 2010 06:49
I watched the first 5 episodes. Seems interesting. Atleast there is nothing better to watch during the summer.

but there is http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1333050/

first episode just came !

I guess i have to try that, and true blood continues also this week! So there is something to look for.

Last episode tonight. I can't believe I sit through this shit every week but I'm hooked!

Ok I watched the last episode and I'm kind of six hours more confused than I was before I watched the first episode.

How did Luther know Ian's lock combination? :s

I could reproduce the entire script and it still wouldn't make any sense, let alone spoil anything.

I enjoyed the first series, I thought the descent at the end was a bit abrupt and nonsensical in parts, but I'm still looking forward to more.

Fuck me that was pretty good! Devoured the entire first series in one sitting, very enjoyable indeed. Looking forward to series 2!

Toggle Spoiler

Netster wrote on Wed, 09 June 2010 10:03

How did Luther know Ian's lock combination? :s

Far as I could tell, they were very close before the shit hit the fan. It wouldn't be too far fetched that he would know the guy's locker combination.

Last night's episode was epic. This season seems to be 10 x as stupid yet also somehow 10 x better than the last.

Yeah that was kind of abrupt, two less episodes than the first series. :(

Good stuff though!

Just watched the first season, loving it! What a brilliant character in Alice Morgan. And John Luther is everything i picture Ernesto to be.

Sign in to follow this