Sign in to follow this  
Howley

UFC

So I searched back and there're only UFC 100, 99 etc threads.

I'm pretty pumped up from the Ultimate Fighter series at the moment so guess it's time for an all UFC thread.

Anyone else watching UF at the moment?? This stuff is golden!

UF S11E09

So Tito just pulled out of the fight with Chuck and man I hope Chuck decks him ring side in the next episode Wink

There's a bunch of us that watches the UFC.

What I'm looking forward to is seeing Shane Carwin knocking Brock out!

I am watching it, watched every season actually, it's pretty damn solid entertainment, although I do have to admit that I am much more interested in the drama and training than the fights :P

Gromk - Urundir wrote on Thu, 27 May 2010 17:48
There's a bunch of us that watches the UFC.

What I'm looking forward to is seeing Shane Carwin knocking Brock out!

Word!

I also can't wait for GSP to knock the shit out of Josh Koscheck. He proved once again what a dick he is.

I stopped watching UF after the first 3 seasons due to lack of time and a bit due to lack of motivation.

UF now is not at all like the first seasons, its much more a sports oriented show with tons more talent and tons less emo drama drunk kids in big brother house style thing. Better for the sport, little less good for the entertainment value hehehe

I enjoyed season 10 alot, mainly cause Rashad is like a god or something.

Hmm not sure 'bout how that fight will end but if I had to bet I'd go Rampage too.

Just fucking give Liddel vs Ortiz!!!

Rampage "Pride Style" would win yes.. But my money is on Rashad, he's so much quicker then Rampage and the only one who ever beat him was a Lyoto that still noone had figured out.

I have to agree about that Ernesto, after his coaching season in TUF he grew quite alot in my eyes, a very humble and caring individual, BUT no KO power at all Wink

So Rampage will kick his ass, sadly.

No KO power at all? 5 out of 14 wins by KO. Rampage has abit better KO %, but WTF? Rashad is about 45 times faster then Rampage. Speed wins!

Anyways, we'll see tomorrow.

Results inside
Muahahh, Rampage lost, how fun Wink the bully got beaten!

UFC114 was quite entertaining tho, but lill nog should have lost, guess "dont leave it to the judges" apply here.

Well, a very entertaining and nice UFC, let ssee what 115 brings Smile

Results inside
Muahahh, Rampage lost, how fun Wink the bully got beaten!

UFC114 was quite entertaining tho, but lill nog should have lost, guess "dont leave it to the judges" apply here.

bla

I'm not sure what you mean with the 'bully' but unfortunately the disrespectful dick won. It's funny how Rashad talks about rampage being a kid, yet he's such a big one himself with his show boating in the octagon. I honestly think his in ring behavior gives a bad name to the sport.

The Duffee vs Russow comeback was insane! :D

THC wrote on Tue, 01 June 2010 21:35
Results inside

bla

Not sure spoiler is needed but heehe

Thiago vs Kampmann will be great. Prolly the fight I'm looking forward to the most. BOPE apparently trains true warriors. Wink

Drottning wrote on Wed, 02 June 2010 10:10
Wtb 116. I want to see lesnar again.

I don't think Lesnar will ever be able to fight again?

Ernesto wrote on Tue, 01 June 2010 23:28

Not sure spoiler is needed but heehe
You must have seen Ultimate Fighter Season 9 to understand why people correctly refer to Rampage as a bully and why Rashad is being a little less nice to him than he should be

I haven't seen UF9 but it still doesn't change how Rashad is disrespectful to others prior to this rampage fight. For example against Forrest Griffin like here

http://blogs.chron.com/fighting/evans%20kiss%20crotch%20grab.gif

Sign in to follow this