Sign in to follow this  
Ultimate

_your_ top 10 anime list

Someone who watched Ginga Densetsu Weed ! Pretty rare !

I wasn't really fond of the idea of following a dog at first but I almost cried on some episode.

Its awesome ;p

Seen Nagareboshi Gin too?

It was called Silver Fang back in the 80s here in sweden, dubbed in swedish and heavily cut due to all the violence though hehe.. Think it was the first "anime" i saw, along with Starzinger! :D

I bought hopeanuoli (silverfang) un-edited dvd's for 100 euros once. That much of a fan I am.

btw, drexa where's your list. It's one of the few lists I'm actually waiting for!

Hardly watching anything atm and all the anime is on my crashed HD in the old computer..

Just check the top 100 at animenfo or something, remove all the drama/comedy shit and you have it ;p

Drexa wrote on Tue, 25 May 2010 15:44
Hardly watching anything atm and all the anime is on my crashed HD in the old computer..

Just check the top 100 at animenfo or something, remove all the drama/comedy shit and you have it ;p

Wrong, as EVA isn't on top on most of them! Even if it's fucking crap in your eyes, it's still the most important and genre-defining piece of shit there is!

That's the "problem" this series has, most people didn't get the ending (not even after the director's cut of last few episodes and the EoE movie) as it's a highly personal experience.

But even with that, you just can't deny the impact it had on the genre (especially character interaction and development) and the huge boom anime experienced from 1995 to the early 21st century.

I dont care how much you praise that pos show, you can call it neon genesis jesus if you want, its still utter garbage in my eyes and it will be until the end of time ;p

I bet its this shows fault that the characters in gundam have become clinically depressed and psychotic instead of just manly, so thanks for that!

Bitter, bitter person :P.

Also Gromklol, Lone Wolf and Cub is great if you like the Crying Freeman style, even though it sadly never got an anime adaption.

itti wrote on Sat, 22 May 2010 00:33
Hajime no ippo > all !!!!!!

I agree, amazing anime, really the best, no contest.

itti wrote on Thu, 27 May 2010 23:58
LYYYYYYYYY how are you man !!! and what is that weird flag beside your name :D

don'tcha know? He moved to Thailand months ago?

Jigoku Shoujo; this is quite fascinating anime aswell about a cursed doll you write(?) name of you want to go to hell, and he is taken there by some devil gate keeper girl.

Your soul goes to hell too when you die, if you wish for someone to go to hell using jigoku shoujo!

it was fun anime, just remmebered it

ok, so, I took intrest of gromits and neara's anime recommendation mushishi; while watching the first episode I was like "is this it", "this is crap". -> but I have tendancy of looking few episodes more before making decisions to quit it or not.

Luckily I didn't quit it. Well, I'm at episode 9 now, and I still don't know do I like this anime serie or not. But, it has something awesome in it, so if you're bored and looking for something new, check mushishi out!

What an awesome thread! I think anime sucks more than Debbie does when she does Dallas, but this thread is full of win!

I read somewhere that Debbie does Dallas is the most money earning movie ever, compared to productioncost.

Ernesto wrote on Fri, 04 June 2010 10:52
What an awesome thread! I think anime sucks more than Debbie does when she does Dallas, but this thread is full of win!

You're banned from this section of the forums Ern!

Ernesto wrote on Fri, 04 June 2010 10:52

Don't you have meat to cook in wine or something ?

Gah too many spoilers in the first post that I stopped reading after 4 suggestions. Janne comment out the endings please, I don't want to know the how it ends in advance Sad