Sign in to follow this  
Muuman

Naruto

There was a old topic called Naruto, but ever since that crash 2 years ago or so, it looks like shit! Started watching this like last month, from scratch! Caught up with Shippuuden a few weeks ago, and OMFG i love this show even the fillers! Best ive ever seen.

And such a shame this doesn't happen in the series:

post-1525-13914137776395_thumb.jpg

Also, if you happen to find any awesome super duper wallpapers, feel free to share, i saw one with a mix of Naruto fox / akatsuki, was super awesome, too bad it was such a small picture Sad

Muuman wrote on Fri, 19 February 2010 19:10
Meh, Hinata is cool, but shes waaay too shy Sad

Hinata has confessed her love to naruto ;p

Tbh.. I don't really watch the show because the plot is good.. I just love the fights, the techniques etc.

p.s. naruto need to do something else than spamming kage bunshin no jutsu.. it gets old >.>

ZeAliX wrote on Sat, 20 February 2010 01:05
Tbh.. I don't really watch the show because the plot is good.. I just love the fights, the techniques etc.

p.s. naruto need to do something else than spamming kage bunshin no jutsu.. it gets old >.>

Amen, that i so agree on :P moar RASENGAN! And its about time he fricken learned to do it without a Kage bunshin !

Muuman wrote on Fri, 19 February 2010 18:44
Found it!

RAAAAGGHH RAAARHHH I'm NOW SUPERSAYAN 3!

Dunno, like the manga, hate the anime Sad It was awesome at first but as usual on most of the longer series, fillers kicked in, then came shippuuden and it was like ZOMG. But well, from what I've heard the fillers are back and it's shit as usual :E It was a heaven on earth to read the manga from the beginning without any of those damn filler episodes! I recommend trying ^_^

so despite of manga, hinata got cut in half by pain (and got killed). this was certainly a disapointment and dunno cba watch the series anymore.

beside the was no reaction from naruto when hinata confessed her love. I mean wtf, atleast on manga it was so greatly done that naruto showed emotions. now he just laid down there. awhat a tossbag.

what did i do now?

this could be what happened or then neji came to her rescue!

maybe im just trolling to see your reactions

Toggle Spoiler
and hidan is back oujeah pain and hidan takes on the KYYUBI JEAH

and before there is a togle spoiler shit i can click on without having to type i cba

There, I did it for you. Now either refrain from it or shut up puh-lease, it can really ruin people's moods and enjoyment of a series. Thanks a lot!

You have a clickable keyboard as well?

Because you dont seem to have any problem, what so fucking ever, to type stuff..

Just wondering..

Uuh the manga is getting nice. Or got nice too.

Toggle Spoiler
and the inner naruto fight with kyuubi! Who would have thought that she comes

jesus with the naruto. again the show is postponed. it's seriously postponed every second week. or either that or its fillers ruining the show.

AAAAAAAAAARGH

i think i am going to yell out NEARAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH everytime i'm frustrated.

yes that i shall do.

NEARAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHgh