Sign in to follow this  
Joost

[TV-Serie] V

Why write something new, when you can just abuse old stories. They did well with Galactica, so lets hope this is better than the old series.

I thought it was awesome.

There was another series about aliens landing on earth seemingly friendly, I don't remember what it was called, but an episode in that show had alot of similarities to this one, the whole thing about the Visitors being looked at as near gods, or angels - in the series I am thinking of someone says something like that.

No matter of possible copying, I thought the first episode was very promising.

David dont you mean Earth: Final Conflict which is also a really good Sci-Fi imo. Smile

This show makes me want to rewatch Firefly again! (and lost!)

First episode was interesting, I'll keep watching for sure

i actually watched the episode and i thought it was quite nice.. will keep watching at least a few more eps and see how it unfolds.

This is quite entertaining. And I especially have interest in what happens to the FBI mothers son

This has been terrible, derivative and worst of all for a special effects-driven sci-fi show - it's quite boring. I dunno how they got a second season, but they really have to crank it up a bit.

First episode wasn't special. Maybe even quite bad...

But I'll keep watching this anyway.

Indeed. There's something pretty shitty about this show, but I can't really explain it. I keep watching it though... I dont know why.

There is the sour taste of write-it-as-we-go-drama in the mouth as you watch it. Seems like the plotline is just too thinly composed and they keep adding filling that is just not up to par.

That is because this is 2011 so we need to stretch all these TVshows so we can make ++monies of them. And then when people get tired of them after 2 seasons because we created a fail story, we can just kill it off and create an ending in 5minutes.

I think there aint any/many scifi series around. I think thats one of the reasons why I'm still following this, this year. Last years episodes were good. This years...

Sign in to follow this