Ernesto

Star Wars: The old Republic

I am downloading this currently. I think a new patch is coming today or tomorrow. I enjoyed the game at launch so gonna play a bit again. 

They removed that horrible illum (?) zone also I heard, so the thing that ruined the game is gone. :P

Haha I hope so! I heard that Rebels were sorta on the low so I created a Jedi. Im still on Tomb of Freedon Nadd.

I still like the looks of the game, very Jedi Clonewars tv show'ish. And the questline is one of the best ever in a mmo.

Edited by Cogency

Make sure to get one of the overpowered new color Crystals. They have the stats of endgame crystals but can be used at lvl 10. Plus fancy colors.

You can buy them in the Action house. Once you use them they become character bound (there is also a trick to transfer them to your other characters) and go into your collection system. You can pull an unlimited amount of crystals from your collection (bound).

Chrystals are quite expensive, depending on the color, ~ 100 000 + credits last time I played. 

I am downloading this currently. I think a new patch is coming today or tomorrow. I enjoyed the game at launch so gonna play a bit again. 

They removed that horrible illum (?) zone also I heard, so the thing that ruined the game is gone. :P

They did remove Illum, not much after release.

Problem with that was that they removed the only open world pvp option there was really. They hadn't added anything to fill that void by the time it went f2p, I doubt they added anything since then..

Huttball and the class stories were the only things they got right in this game imo. 

Huttball was awesome, not sure why they added more game types.. just meant less hutball! =(

Oh, thanks for reminding. I forgot I was playing this. I dont know, still in the starter area.

Oh, thanks for reminding. I forgot I was playing this

This is what we have become! 

Rumor has it that Rellic plays this

Edited by Chimp

Yeah I subbed and bought the expansion! playing sith assassin on Tomb of freedom Nadd =) I think it's pretty fun! Chimp you joining in? :D

You are to unreliable. It also seems you dont play together with Coots. As you started playing this without telling anyone, one can only assume that you dont want to play with us.

I did not complete the Jedi Knight story, but my first character and main was an Imperial Agent, and the class story was amazing. 

I think the game works quite well as a single player if that's all you're interested in, well worth playing through the class stories like if it were any other single player rpg.