Sign in to follow this  
Dendil

Fringe

Well I watched the series finale the other day, and now I notice it has no thread of it's own.

I very rarely cba to make the effort to watch every episode of a TV series. I don't normally download series, so it has to be on the tv when I'm not raiding and be good enough for my wife to enjoy it too (or bad enough for her to fall asleep).

I'm not going to try to explain the show, but it's kind of reminiscent of the X-Files whilst being quite different :P

Anyone else been watching it?

Edited by Cogency

I really like it. I was afraid it would be more like x-files (I never liked that show) but this one has alot more humour in it, which makes it not so "nerdy" for the lack of a better word. I watched every episode I think

Just found this, season 3 has started, itson the interwebz.

It is much better than x files in my opinion, that touch of humour is awesom, seriously give it a try.

I just couldn't get into it after the first season, it turned into a proper soap. Storyline is just simply too wobbly. Pretty soon Sue Ellen will wake up and Bobby will be alive. It was all just a dream.

Not entirely caught up yet, but Fringe is a pretty good show.. too bad the actress playing Olivia is so horrendous; she really grinds on my nerves with that irritating smirk.