Sign in to follow this  
Seyth

[TV-Series] Breaking Bad

Season 4 premiere tonight. I am so looking forward to this!

i had watched the first 2 seasons like last month but never got around to season 3... so i did a marathon this weekend and ready for season 4 now Grin

Godlike season premiere. I waited 397 days for this and it was worth it.

Everyone should find some poor unfortunate person who doesn't watch Breaking Bad and laugh really really loudly in their face.

Netster wrote on Mon, 18 July 2011 13:41
Everyone should find some poor unfortunate person who doesn't watch Breaking Bad and laugh really really loudly in their face.

Just yesterday afternoon I introduced a friend to the show. He went home and watched the whole first season in one go, called in sick and is probably half way through season two by now. Grin

Toggle Spoiler
The ten minutes of Gus showing who's boss, was pretty intense.

Massive fucking spoiler for Ep3 so don't be tempted to read it if you haven't seen last night's BB yet.

Toggle Spoiler
So I was thinking to myself "Hmm this episode isn't quite as good as the previous two" but then BAM! Saul telling Skyler and Walt to be professional while his big bumbling bodyguard asks to take a shit. Marie back to thieving. Jesse still desperately trying to occupy his mind and then *DRUMROLL* the fucking lab notes straight out of leftfield and into Hank's grubby hands.

I love this shit so much it really needs to be on more than once a week :(

Toggle Spoiler
I am REALLY digging the way they are writing the Pinkman situation at the moment. His desperation and everything. Very awesome. I actually liked this episode more so than the last one.

If this show came in powder form I would be snorting it like a pro!

Toggle Spoiler
Most epic build-up to pure awesomeness!

Disclaimer: I am not a drug addict, nor do I approve of the use of illegal substances.

Netster wrote on Mon, 08 August 2011 11:15
A week? A whole week? 168 hours? How the fuck am I going to cope?

:(

Self induced coma?

I think this show is about men who all eventually go bald.

Now that Jesse is bald also not that many 'main' character males who are not bald ? That lawyer and that's about it !

I was bald too a bit over five years ago !

I feel so connected to this show now \o/

Ok so a week wasn't really that long to wait...

Good episode this week.

AMC have announced that Season 5 will be 16 episodes and also the final season. Sad but probably better than letting it die a long slow death full of dream sequences and flashbacks like some other shows.

Just watched the season finale. One of the most intense episodes. This show is SO god damn sexy, if I could, I'd marry it!

Toggle Spoiler
I LOVE the chatacter development on Walter White... He is becoming a bit too familiar with the scene he's in. He becomes darker and darker. I love the fact that his whole mathcareer starts to consume him.

Sweet mother of all thats good and pure, this show is awesome.

Toggle Spoiler

Polluxia wrote on Tue, 11 October 2011 19:07
Toggle Spoiler
I am eagerly awaiting Mike's revenge in the last season!

My opinion

Toggle Spoiler
The final season is obviously going to be all about Hank finding out about Walter.

Why Mike works for Gus was never made clear so I'm not sure if he's going to be gunning for Walt because he's killed someone dear to him or if he's simply going to look at it that Walter has taken his employer away from him and will require financial compensation and that means more meth cooking. Grin

Easily the best thing on TV, it's a pity there's only one season left but better that then like most other shows where they drag on despite running out of ideas.

Sign in to follow this