Sign in to follow this  
Nooya

FLCL

Fooli Kooli, I think. If you want to download it just go here:

http://isohunt.com/torrent_details/16848942/FLCL?tab=summary

The anime of randomness and it's just fucking awesome. I can tell you the beginning in a short version and maybe you'll think it's fucked up enough to watch, it's only 6 episodes so it's worth watching, trust me.

Starts off with a boy and a girl by a river talking about stuff and then there's some sexysexy clips (bad name, I know). After that they appear to be above the river's bridge while all of the sudden a girl comes riding on a bike in about 1 000 000 miles an hour it seems and hit the boy in the head with a guitarr, and there's a lot of sexy scenes in the anime, a lot of people-hitting-eachother scenes, rofl-scenes, you name it, so GO! DOWNLAOD NAU AND LAFFFFFFFFF.

Watch this shit, I laughed my ass off a lot of times, but then again I'm addicted to 4chan's /b/ and randomness. = DDDD

Well I feel the need to add something to this FLCL thread :P I know from experience and from countless boards on the web that you need to watch it at least 3 times to start making sense of all the randomness. Also praise to god that it doesn't exist in HD otherwise it would not run on any computer Smile There are scenes in this anime with thousands and thousands of frames in a very short period of time. Killer on performance. But it is worth watching it at least 3 times over!! That's just how good it is.

FURIKURI FURIKURA!

Watched it about seven or eight times now and there's still stuff I didn't notice before. Quality.

Downloaded, saw the sneaking behind the boy and such at the river, and i find it awesome, gonna watch it later. I got fricken over 150gb of anime to watch, im dying.