Sign in to follow this  
Norbiej

The best of anime 2008

Code Geass R2, best mindfuck of the year.

Hell yeah !

To be honest it was not "that" good (the scenario twists... wtf), but it was still very entertaining.

It's either DMC or Kurozuka for me.

While the R2 ending was great, most of the episodes before didn't really care about making sense.

Code Geass Rules! (but imho the last minutes of that anime really sucks...lelouch should rule the world, not die as a "martyr", it seems to me as a way to end the anime as soon as possible)

raynolf wrote on Mon, 12 January 2009 03:12
Code Geass Rules! (but imho the last minutes of that anime really sucks...lelouch should rule the world, not die as a "martyr", it seems to me as a way to end the anime as soon as possible)

Toggle Spoiler

He didn't "die". Lelouch had the power of Geass and obtained the Code from Charles back when he nearly got strangled by him (therefor "Code Geass", makes sense huh).

There are many hints on this being in fact true, one of them is Nunally getting a vision while touching her supposedly dead brother. Or C.C. asking "right, Lelouche?" at the end, when there's clearly no Lelouche around. Or is he the one driving the cart after all Wink?

I just whatched "Kurozuka" , and was very impressed by artwork/animation and story was great also. I saw all 12 Episodes in 1 sitting.

But I love blood, guts, swords guns and semi naked lead women also

(P.S. she's a lot more naked in the Manga SmugSmugSmug )