Sign in to follow this  
Joost

[TV-Series] Entourage

Season 8 is really nice again, like it a billion times more then the previous one.

Scott: HELLO HELLO!!! <chase>

I lol'd just now, pretty sure someone is now awake in the house haha!

Paintman. wrote on Wed, 14 September 2011 16:40
I missed something though:

Toggle Spoiler
how did turtle turn in to a millionaire?

Go back and watch it? Or....

Toggle Spoiler
The shares in the Tequila business Turtle sold Vince had bought for secretly and when it went public Vince told him he will take the $300,000 out of the millions Turtle will sell them for. Vince says he bought them secretly cause when he first got into it Turtle said this would be big and trusted that, Vince ended up with 15million, I think Turtle was like 3 or 4.

With the show being so short both in episode length and season length I thought this show would have a much longer run, there are so many places the story could go!

It's been known for a long time they intended there to be an eighth season then a movie to wrap things up and it still looks like that is going to happen

shit shit shit

what is the theme song in this? its like tidi di di tidi di dii... then the music stops and there is some name and the music continues

AAAAH that is stuck on my head and i cant find out which one it is... at least on finland tv its played on commercial !

Sign in to follow this