Cogency

Battlefield 2042

Will be sweet. The last few Dice games look astonishing with the lighting etc, those rubbish star wars games look cinematic,  and the sound has always been epic

Somehow not hyped (yet).  That will maybe change when they show more game play. 

Will most likely pick it up anyway :p

On 6/11/2021 at 8:12 PM, Coots said:

Will most likely pick it up anyway 😛

I guess the lack of dwarves turned you off

On 6/11/2021 at 8:12 PM, Coots said:

Will most likely pick it up anyway 😛

ARE YOU HYPED YET COOTS, I AM HYPED I BOUGHT THE GAME AND STUFFS

mmhh, when is the release again? Maybe I will be too busy having fun in New World 😃

I will buy it anyways but right now BF hype is like this 8=> and new world hype is 8=====> ~

Edited by Coots

I'm playing but I'm not sure what to think of it. Feels like it has a lot of potential but will probably not be a great game until quite some time after launch.

Im enjoying it, although the current map is somewhat of a clusterfuck and it does feel unfinished but thats why its delayed ofcourse. 

But looking forward to different scenario's/city maps. And the custom stuff. 

It's a bad weekend for me so I can't, I'm interested in the game though 

Played it couple hours, realized I had not magically become better at shooters and still feel like everyone else is using aimbots (they're not, I'm just horrible) so I uninstalled. Not enough interest to put the time in to become anything more than cannon fodder :P

Besides my complete lack of skill it seemed pretty ok though. The map was really big, didn't help that stuff like opening the map while you're spawned wasn't a thing (not sure if this is a beta thing or a feature), so I had a hard time knowing where I was supposed to go when we capped a point or alike. Was pretty chaotic with little to no teamplay, so some classes felt lackluster. Also had a hard time telling friends from foes, sure when I aim at them the blue dot shows up (sometimes the blue dot was always there, sometimes not) but I found it annoying that uniforms were so similar. 
Other than that it was pretty and areas felt pretty varied even within the map. 

Edited by Sinful

19 hours ago, Sinful said:

Played it couple hours, realized I had not magically become better at shooters and still feel like everyone else is using aimbots (they're not, I'm just horrible) so I uninstalled. Not enough interest to put the time in to become anything more than cannon fodder :P

Besides my complete lack of skill it seemed pretty ok though. The map was really big, didn't help that stuff like opening the map while you're spawned wasn't a thing (not sure if this is a beta thing or a feature), so I had a hard time knowing where I was supposed to go when we capped a point or alike. Was pretty chaotic with little to no teamplay, so some classes felt lackluster. Also had a hard time telling friends from foes, sure when I aim at them the blue dot shows up (sometimes the blue dot was always there, sometimes not) but I found it annoying that uniforms were so similar. 
Other than that it was pretty and areas felt pretty varied even within the map. 

Battlefield really takes a bit to get into, its such a clusterfuck. Especially this beta map with 128people and alot of bugs/glitches. The character system was weird, I really expect sides to look different on release.

And squad/team play is indeed incredibly important (and alot more fun)