Sign in to follow this  
Sinful

Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross (gacha mobile game)

Since Relic and Papercuts got me hooked on gachas (AFK Arena) I've gone deeper down the rabbit hole and recently started a new one, Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross - https://7dsgc.netmarble.com/en 

It's 300% anime - stereotypical characters, jiggly tits, enormous explosions, a talking pig and sillyness, but the gameplay is pretty fun and it's a very cinematic experience (it's based on a show). 

Just wondering if anyone else is playing? 

Downloaded it, tried it but found it too much P2W and thus a risk to my wallet ;)

Decided to play Dragon Quest of the Stars instead (also new gacha) which is much more free2play friendly and quite fun!

Tbh so far it seems vey f2p friendly. I've got about 800 gems (a 11xsummon is 30, saving up for when the good units come) and beat all available content by just making sure I rolled 1 specific unit at start with the free roll. 

What I will say is that it's E X T R E M E L Y time/grind heavy. I run it in an android simulator on my pc during the  days, so I can afk farm while at work, because it can suck up basically an endless amount of time. Such measures aren't NEEDED to keep up, but it helps a ton. That part of it I understand isn't for everyone. 

Awesome, I'll check it out as well :)

Edited by Sinful

The show is realy good! Can see it on Netflix