Sign in to follow this  
Seviathan

baldurs gate 3

6 hours ago, Ernesto said:

The original sin games were amazing

If this will be coop for some reason, you are dibsed. 

i hope it beats the outstanding game baldurs gate and baldurs gate 2 was. So many good memories about those games. 

But if there is any studio atm that can make such games its larian. Still wish i applied earlier to them for an internship when i was still at school.

I got this but not had much chance to play yet. First impressions is that is seems to evolved a bit from BG2 to more like Divinity OS, which is cool for me as a like that series. Some other folks might not like that though. That said it must be 15 years or something since i played BG2 so its all a bit hazy.

Pleased with it so far. Up for some coop in the future.

I will wait until actual release as we are limited to only Act 1 Atm and progress wont carry over.....

But, i am watching this very closely as i think it will, once completed be very good.

It looks cool, but I'll also wait til finished. Have a feeling I'll burn out if playing acts over and over "Oh, they added 5 new sidequests in A1, guess I need to replay that again!" etc. 

Looking forward to it :)

I am taking the time to finish D:OS2 first ,since they released the "Definite Edition" since I played last.

Tip from the coach on that game: Reduce mouse polling rate to ~100 if you have a gaming mouse to remove/reduce stutter

1 hour ago, Ernesto said:

I am taking the time to finish D:OS2 first ,since they released the "Definite Edition" since I played last.

Tip from the coach on that game: Reduce mouse polling rate to ~100 if you have a gaming mouse to remove/reduce stutter

BG3 coop yes. 

Will wait for release. 

Sign in to follow this