Calyn

New World MMO

Good, delay it as long as needed. Sick of pipe dream MMOs that are shit either on release or 2 weeks after it. 

Aslong as the combat system is still the same, there is very little chance I will play this.

Depends what you mean by "the same". They've made quite a lot of changes to it and removed almost all of the stagger, stunlock and made ranged/magic users much more mobile. 

did they add my suggestion ?

If name =Sammerkand, press h key to win all fights instantly?

If name =Sammrkand then invunrability to all damage = true

Even the trailer is meh now. Am I really the biased?😒

I refunded it a week or two ago, never even watched the trailer. I'm happy just playing GW2 right now.

Open Beta  9th-12th Sept. 

If you played it previously but didn't play the last Closed Beta I would encourage you to try it again. So much has changed you might be surprised to find you like it (or not). I can't help thinking some may have written it off as a game that it isn't anymore. Not saying it's perfect, but it seems a solid foundation for something pretty good/fun as long as they don't break it with the cash shop!

Edited by Fastas

I loved the original alpha but after playing beta I agree it would have never worked. Not with the server populations they have now. Game is in a really good state right now content-wise and the open world PvP we had during the last beta was some of the best of any game, ever. Massive back and forth battles on the beach, heavy armor frontlines, dps in the back raining down fire and arrows, muskets sniping clothies, flanking, stealthy ambushes, and everything. It's lacking consequences and purpose (except of you are in a guild that can actually participate in Sieges, which will be a small part of the population), but the PvP gameplay itself is awesome.

Edited by Calyn