Non lineaire campaign

-5 classes (2 will come later) -

Dark, gothic, gore

Gameplay: 

Big open world with 5 area's

Weather, day/night effects

Character customization

Mounts

More movement freedom (climbing, jumping of cliffs)

Skills and talent trees

skill ranks (like d2)

legendary items, sets, runewords

Trading

"World events", special group thingies.

PvP

Classes:

Barbarian

Druid:

Sorceress:

Looks decent so far - I like the return to darker routes.

Though, I'll not bother with the hype for at least 3 more years. :D

I really like the open world and you can run into world bosses that you can do with other random people.
Cool way to bring in some mmo elements.

Edited by Chasin

I really wonder when they are releasing. 

I think it was mentioned for current gen consoles but the next gen is coming next year so that means it should also be around the corner I think...

Next year they will begin giving QUARTERLY updates of how development is going. So once every 3 months they will give a status update.

That doesn't sound like a game releasing anytime soon 😛 I'm thinking 2022 at the earliest. 

Source: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/d3/t/diablo-iv-and-ongoing-communication/5257

Did they really specify which gen of consoles? I might have missed it, but all I heard during the reveal was "Developed for PC, Xbox and Playstation". Then again I'm not a console nerd, so even if they said "Playstation 4" I probably missed it :)

Edited by Sinful

Diablo 4 release date and platforms

Diablo 4 was officially revealed on Nov 1 at BlizzCon 2019. It doesn't yet have an official release date, but Blizzard says it's "currently in development" for PC, PS4 and Xbox One. 

Don't be surprised to also see Diablo 4 land on PS5 and Xbox Project Scarlett next year. Speaking to the Daily Star, Diablo 4 executive producer Allen Adham said "we don't have anything specific to announce with regards to next-gen consoles right now, but you bet we have our eye on them."

Adham also mentioned that the team is aiming to deliver cross-platform play in Diablo 4.

On 11/6/2019 at 6:52 PM, Sinful said:

I'm thinking 2022 at the earliest.

I agree with this fine man. It's so far away, I'll carry on with my life for a while yet and try to forget the wait. :D

I'll start getting hyped around then, it's a long way off.

They will release it on PS4/Xbox 1 as well as PS5/Xbox 2 when it comes out, I think it's just a case that they only listed the consoles which are out currently imo. Just a way to drop in that it's being developed for both at this stage, so we should expect it to release a similar timescale on both when it does.