34 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Will you play WoW classic?

• Yes, any faction
    • Yes, but only Alliance
    • Yes, but only Horde
    • Maybe, if people are playing it still a few weeks on
    • No, definitely not

This poll is to get an idea of the numbers that want to play.

Based on this we'll know if it is enough to form a guild (10), or if we should look for a home elsewhere.

Edited by Kunasha

I will play in a Ginnunga guild or not at all. :heart:

Just out of interest (no judgement or objection or nowt) - what are the reasons for being like 'horde only'?

Is it just story line / character models etc or is it because alliance has a high population or something? Maybe for the horde specific class?

just interested - I'm cool either way.

I put Horde Only, but it's more like Horde Preferrably.

I know Horde side, I'm pretty much "fluent" in all their quests, know what to do, where to go etc.

@Tumble Horde is usually the underdog and considered a little harder to play in PVE due to class differences with Paladin vs. Shaman, and some special racial/class talents that are specific to each faction.

Other people I know are also going Horde.

54 minutes ago, Samhain said:

horde are just more badass

Hoof so?

I put maybe, but it's a big maybe, more towards no. We will see, but if I even try it, it'll be horde

I usually use to play humans in every games, but that s not really important, i ll play the faction that ginnunga will play of course.
I just d like to know it asap since i never played wow before, so i can start to think about my choice for race and class and read info on it.

I've played both Horde & Alliance. 

Initially leveled as horde (enhance shaman) but then later server transferred to play with the Nord folks who were playing alliance (by that time shamans should be the big blue dudes) and i switch to Ele/Resto

I then leveled a character on Alliance to do the story etc. 

Most fun I had through various characters on both sides was actually alliance gnome, they're super fun.

So for this - I'm cool either way. Pvp underdog will likely be most fun I imagine and seems like there are a few that only want horde. (would be a shame if anyone is forced to go at it alone due to faction choice though! I'll maybe try priest this time round.

Im absolutely going to play and bring a friend or two, if thats ok ofc!

Ill put horde only but its definitely just "horde prefered"

Unfortunately, I can't edit the poll to add prefer options. Personally I have no desire to play horde again. I did that for 9 months straight in a "you cannot kill those without life" mode while living off redundancy money, then continued to raid hardcore whilst back in work and still running a guild for a year or 2. Been there, seen it, done it, done. 

As I said in the other thread, I have never played as alliance and that is the only part of classic that would interest me. I'll happily skip it instead, as like most of us I have plenty of purchased games unplayed on my various game launchers. 

However, it does look like if you collectively go horde you will have the numbers to form a guild. So if one of you steps up to lead it I will sort out rights and channels on the Discord to help you out

to get that oldschool feeling we should get Ern to lead so he can go afk to cook meat in wine

yeah a poll would be nice.

Prob Priest for me, but idk if ud or troll ( btw if someone who know wow enough can advise me about it )..  But still can change class choice if clan miss something important to be autonomous.

Edited by Targetmemore

11 hours ago, Targetmemore said:

yeah a poll would be nice.

Prob Priest for me, but idk if ud or troll ( btw if someone who know wow enough can advise me about it )..  But still can change class choice if clan miss something important to be autonomous.

You should play Dwarf, hands down the best Priest race... oh wait.

I will be casual as I am moving house. Will most likely play Shadow Priest.

I put horde only. Will play a shaman like i did in vanilla. Healer/elemental

You're all healers with no tanks and dps. Remember that classic is very holy trinity for an mmorpg 

I will probably give it a go. Will be playing casual (I am a dad of 2 now 😀😀 )and not start at launch due to starting a new job Sept 2.

Horde pref... dunno what class (probably either damage or tank)

I am being forced to. :(

i have 10 or so friends from my old wow guild wanting to play.

In the end we got a decent number of players !

A class pool would be really usefull now, i want to play a class usefull for the clan and i dont really care it s dps, tank or heal, but i want to test it on some private first so i need to know my choice asap.

Heard that warrior and paladins are horrible to lvl up, rogue so easy to lvl, interesting for pvp but a bit useless for pve stuff when it s about to group, druids good for all but awesome for nothing ... Hard to make a choice.. only seeing the choice of everyoneelse will help me !

Class and role poll, to get a rough estimate :)

Im kinda interested, i will think about joining this one for a bit. Gonna be insanely casual though if I do.