34 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Will you play WoW classic?

• Yes, any faction
    • Yes, but only Alliance
    • Yes, but only Horde
    • Maybe, if people are playing it still a few weeks on
    • No, definitely not

I will play and I will do with or without Ginnunga (preferably with ginnunga :)) I will start a horde char on Zandalar Tribe (rp-pvp) with the motivation that rp servers are (in my experience) nicer than ordinary servers. Im thinking of creating a warrior for either tanking pve or arms pvp depending on what people I find to play with. 

Edit: Level 1 warrior on Shazz created. Signing up for duty! 

Edited by Meddan

1 hour ago, Pyen said:

What servers are we going to play on?

Based on the other thread's comments many people reserved names from Shazzrah so..

Sweet Depraved :)

We'll for sure be on Shazzrah, Cog will try and make an announcement soon in one way or another, and there'll be a forum section.
We're goinig to need a list of people who is gonna be playing during the night of release (I will not, and i bet many aren't) if we dont have enough to make the guild during night, at least during day on wednesday.

Once we got the forum section we can talk more about this.

Hmm I can't access that link Cog..

I don't think it matters what server we roll on, might as well stay on Shazzrah. The others will fill up too with new players, they will most likely all be high pop servers. And who gives a damn if a server has a larger proportion of swedes or dutch or english or marsian. There will be more than enough english-speakers to play with. Main thing is we can play together and pick up people on the way.

Looks like I'm trying it out at least. Subbed yesterday, 2 toons created on Shazz (Narak/Mookai) and I believe I'll be maining the old warlock again. See you there! Definitely joining Ginnunga :)