Macco

WoW: Classic

I set up a basic discord channel and role for it, although the discord roles members and most other groups we have added for other games can see that channel too.

I also renamed the nordrassil teamspeak channels as it was easier than creating those from scratch

10 hours ago, Lyngs said:

I have mentioned no such thing. What I have mentioned is that Kunasha said that if someone steps up to lead, he would help sort stuff out, forum and discord wise.

You're right, it was Sinful who mentioned it :P

Can't believe I gave in. I mean, I still remember vanilla and not through those rose-tinted glasses. I actually liked TBC and WOTLK better but all this hype around Classic got me. Looking forward to 10k+ queues and server crashes, for some weird and twisted reason it sounds appealing.

I haven't visited these forums in a few years. Kinda out of the loop on communication, we're using Discord? I actually have a headset these days, lol. Some kind of invite link would be great?

Sigh, I got awesome names tagged on Zandalar but noooone is playing there :) so... signs up for duty! Ima play warrior. Could someone give me access on Dicord? #Quenzi is the name. 

Edited by Meddan

2 hours ago, Narak said:

Can't believe I gave in. I mean, I still remember vanilla and not through those rose-tinted glasses. I actually liked TBC and WOTLK better but all this hype around Classic got me. Looking forward to 10k+ queues and server crashes, for some weird and twisted reason it sounds appealing.

I haven't visited these forums in a few years. Kinda out of the loop on communication, we're using Discord? I actually have a headset these days, lol. Some kind of invite link would be great?

Narak! best warlock 😄

5 hours ago, Muuman said:

Narak! best warlock 😄

Hey Muu 😁👋🏻

Although later on I switched to druid I have a feeling the vanilla "jack of all trades, master of none"-druid isn't for me.. so back to good old lock!

What's your main gonna be?

I'll be going warrior, I played warrior before we folded back in 2011 as a tank, so that's what I do like doing. I'll be playing a druid along side of this however, as I'll only be playing my warrior when Dansul is around to play his shaman.

Definitely going to be late to the party unfortunately. Probably wont make it on till friday evening. In reality probably a more efficient use of my time given the queues etc although I do have fond memories of sitting in TS with everyone queuing! 

15 minutes ago, Tumble said:

Definitely going to be late to the party unfortunately. Probably wont make it on till friday evening. In reality probably a more efficient use of my time given the queues etc although I do have fond memories of sitting in TS with everyone queuing! 

There will probably be plenty of QQ'ing left when you come on. :lol:

Hey, is anyone from the Alliance side guild on Bloodhoof from back in the day playing ?

Edited by Blok

Played a few hours on some random server with only 1k people in queue... The "main" server is unreachable. So might skip the game all together soon unless it becomes playable :P

Like mentioned elsewhere: TeamViewer, Remotr, Google remote, whatever, start the queue at lunch and be ready when you get home.

Also, it's at the very minimum 100h/played for the average person to reach 60, so there's plenty of time.