Gromk

Borderlands 3

On 9/12/2019 at 1:46 PM, Gromk said:

The boycott is less baout Epic and more about 2k or whoever is publishing sending PIs to youtubers homes and shit.

I'm not gonna get the epic launcher, I already get anoyed by the numerous launchers already on my computer, I don't need one more. I think capitalism in the sense of free market and competition is awesome, but these exclusive on PC deals just have a sour taste, to me.

Main reason above any reason thouhg: I have more friends who will play on Steam than on Epic, so.

According to this article it wont matter where you get it, as long as you get it on the only game device that should exist, a computer. Personally i dont care much who releases stuff, sure it would be sweet if everything was on steam (including fucking console exclusives, may they all burn in hell).

https://segmentnext.com/2019/07/26/borderlands-3-epic-game-store-steam/

On 10/8/2019 at 1:23 AM, Drexa said:

According to this article it wont matter where you get it, as long as you get it on the only game device that should exist, a computer. Personally i dont care much who releases stuff, sure it would be sweet if everything was on steam (including fucking console exclusives, may they all burn in hell).

https://segmentnext.com/2019/07/26/borderlands-3-epic-game-store-steam/

Accoarding to the same people interviewed in that article, like Randy, there was ofcourse NOT be any exlusive on PC deals for Borderlands 3 either.

Shut up and go play your murdering dictator friendly Blizzard game! :P

Edited by Cogency

13 hours ago, Cogency said:

Shut up and go play your murdering dictator friendly Blizzard game! :P

Zpellcaster put me on to that story, it's pretty weirdly handled.. But at least they never said they wouldn't support China and then all of a sudden did support China. So that's different... Ehm... Haha

Started playing this yesterday, first borderland title ive played so far.

While Im really digging the overall style, i must say tht the gunplay feels a bit odd, cant really put my finger on it, even though enemies explode and get knocked back, it somehow lacks impact, might be the 2D-ish comiclike style.