Jump to content
Gromk

Borderlands 3

Recommended Posts

I have been following leaks for this for quite some time, it seems like they put a lot of work in to it. I just hopeand pray it'll be what we want.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Cogency said:

Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype

x10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For someone who has no clue what this game is, that trailer is absolutely useless.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype

Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype

Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype

Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype

Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype

Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype

Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype

Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype

Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype

Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype

Edited by Cogency

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like pet classes.

Pet classes are weird and when you balance them it seems easier in PvE games. For PvP it seems the split where the power is is hard, sometimes they are gods like Bonedancers or White Lions or sometimes you're playing Aion.... You know. PvE is easier to balance period, but pet classes even more so it seems to me.

That big Robot in the trailer, the same one I've had as a profile pic here and Twitch and yeah, he's Flak, he's a Beastmaster. He's got multiple pets... And one of them is a MONKEY that you can give Rifles to!

 

Hahahahaha

 

I AM IN HEAVEN!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/29/2019 at 4:31 PM, Lyngs said:

For someone who has no clue what this game is, that trailer is absolutely useless.

Guns and loot? Different colour of the loot, should be fairly standard. 

Different classes. Cartoony look. 

Kill big bug, kill small bugs. There was a picture of a dungeon.

There are cars.

I have not played the others much either, but seemd fairly understandable and standard. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Chimp said:

Guns and loot? Different colour of the loot, should be fairly standard. 

Different classes. Cartoony look. 

Kill big bug, kill small bugs. There was a picture of a dungeon.

There are cars.

I have not played the others much either, but seemd fairly understandable and standard. 

I don't get it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That is after the summer. Who knows if I am even alive then. I shall not think of this game anymore until September 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I ordered the collector's edition to cuddle with my other borderlands collectors editions. HYPU

Got version without the game soooooo, I don't have to make a choice just yet if I am gonna cave in and install spyware or just wait for the steam release. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/8/2019 at 12:23 AM, Someone said:

I ordered the collector's edition to cuddle with my other borderlands collectors editions. HYPU

Got version without the game soooooo, I don't have to make a choice just yet if I am gonna cave in and install spyware or just wait for the steam release. 

I'm torn, the map might be cool to hang behind me though..... =P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gonna go try the remaster of BL1, free upgrade of the GOTY edition if you have it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

if you havent played the previous ones the borderlands handsome collection (borderlands & borderlands 2 + DLC's) is now only 6 euro on steam

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/5/2019 at 11:42 AM, Salatrel said:

if you havent played the previous ones the borderlands handsome collection (borderlands & borderlands 2 + DLC's) is now only 6 euro on steam

Thanks for that, really great deal, started a new Borderlands 2 character again awaiting the new DLC thats sure to land pretty soonish. If anyone want to join in on Steam, feel free to do so!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Tildor said:

Thanks for that, really great deal, started a new Borderlands 2 character again awaiting the new DLC thats sure to land pretty soonish. If anyone want to join in on Steam, feel free to do so!

Dont forget the (free) high res texture packs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/7/2019 at 9:04 AM, Tildor said:

Thanks for that, really great deal, started a new Borderlands 2 character again awaiting the new DLC thats sure to land pretty soonish. If anyone want to join in on Steam, feel free to do so!

ze dlc has landed..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Still haven’t purchased and I’m happy I didn’t. 

I assume no one is  joining the boycott (that never works anyways), but I know I’m not alone waiting for Steam, right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

even Borderlands 3 won't be enough for me to get into Epic store, waiting for respectable reviews and steam release.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Epic seem to be going all ass-hat about it and paying for exclusivity, so fuck em.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Valve has had their shit also, but people always seem to forget that.

I really dont care where I buy the game and what launcher I need to start. Same shit different name.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/1/2019 at 5:00 PM, Cogency said:

Valve has had their shit also, but people always seem to forget that.

I really dont care where I buy the game and what launcher I need to start. Same shit different name.

This.. +1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The boycott is less baout Epic and more about 2k or whoever is publishing sending PIs to youtubers homes and shit.

I'm not gonna get the epic launcher, I already get anoyed by the numerous launchers already on my computer, I don't need one more. I think capitalism in the sense of free market and competition is awesome, but these exclusive on PC deals just have a sour taste, to me.

Main reason above any reason thouhg: I have more friends who will play on Steam than on Epic, so.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...