Cogency

STAR WARS JEDI: FALLEN ORDER

https://www.starwars.com/news/star-wars-jedi-fallen-order-leads-a-galaxy-of-games-coming-to-celebration-chicago

At Star Wars Celebration Chicago, fans will get a first look at what’s coming next Star Wars video games.

In a special panel on Saturday, April 13, EA and Respawn will pull back the curtain on Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order, in which gamers will meet a Padawan who survived Order 66 and explore the galaxy in the time after the fall of the Jedi Order. The discussion will feature never-before-released details ahead of the game’s fall 2019 release.

My soul is ready.

My body, mind and wallet is ready! Need Another good Star Wars game like Knights of the old republic or Jedi Academy games.

Also quite interested to see what Respawn can muster up, cause Titanfall games arent bad, kinda underrated in my opinion. Then theres Apex, everyone knows about Apex

Edited by Dansul

I truly hope this game delivers, what ever it is, that you are so hyped about. EA...

US is literally the only country in the world to use mm/dd/yy format. 

I write dates as "May 03 2019" here and people get annoyed, I clarify you're the only one's doing mm/dd and stop trying to be plebs 

2019-11-15. Most significant digits on the left. Who writes one hundred and twenty three as 231 or anything else but 123?

15th November 2019.

Stupid american date format

or of course, due to global warming, we are getting 3 more months of summer each year .......

I will let you decide.

"We dont do loot boxes, only surprise mechanics"

Will wait and see how this game is, seeing the previous trainwreck of Battlefront and Anthem.

On 6/24/2019 at 12:43 PM, Dansul said:

"We dont do loot boxes, only surprise mechanics"

Will wait and see how this game is, seeing the previous trainwreck of Battlefront and Anthem.

can always go the pirate's way or as it is now known: surprise discounts

I kinda really want it and £37 isn't too bad, but I've so many games in my backlog untouched that I really don't mind waiting for a steam sale in a year or so. It can then sit in my backlog untouched like all the other steam games I have

Yeah I understand that totally. I also have many decent games yet to play. 

There is something extra cool though about getting a game at the same time as the rest of the world so there are no spoilers no guides etc. The hype and trying to clear your day etc so you can play it. I guess it's similar to going to the movies vs waiting for it to come out on Netflix.

Of course this often leads to disappointment when the game is rubbish. But I try and limit my hype or 1 or 2 games a year. The rest I get on sale as is probably more sensible  !