Cogency

STAR WARS JEDI: FALLEN ORDER

https://www.starwars.com/news/star-wars-jedi-fallen-order-leads-a-galaxy-of-games-coming-to-celebration-chicago

At Star Wars Celebration Chicago, fans will get a first look at what’s coming next Star Wars video games.

In a special panel on Saturday, April 13, EA and Respawn will pull back the curtain on Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order, in which gamers will meet a Padawan who survived Order 66 and explore the galaxy in the time after the fall of the Jedi Order. The discussion will feature never-before-released details ahead of the game’s fall 2019 release.

My soul is ready.

My body, mind and wallet is ready! Need Another good Star Wars game like Knights of the old republic or Jedi Academy games.

Also quite interested to see what Respawn can muster up, cause Titanfall games arent bad, kinda underrated in my opinion. Then theres Apex, everyone knows about Apex

Edited by Dansul

I truly hope this game delivers, what ever it is, that you are so hyped about. EA...

15/11/19 for us in the UK

US is literally the only country in the world to use mm/dd/yy format. 

I write dates as "May 03 2019" here and people get annoyed, I clarify you're the only one's doing mm/dd and stop trying to be plebs 

i was hoping we got more months added to the year! age slower... all kinds of advantages

2019-11-15. Most significant digits on the left. Who writes one hundred and twenty three as 231 or anything else but 123?