i want an epic single player game, in the lines of the 1st 3 mass effect .

I want to be invested in my characters where decisions make real changes, and i don't want to have to buy a lockbox, ever. I want to buy a game and have it complete and not bug ridden on launch. 

God of War on the PS4 comes to mind

Or the original System Shock games, awesome story and atmosphere.

I wish I could play this game... But it is just unplayable for me. Constant stutters. Tried some "fixes", nothing helps. I guess my PC is just getting too old for these new games. :(

Good video!

explains all the damage types and what the different stuff on gear means.

Edited by Muuman

He does say a few things that other have said differently. 

• Fire, from say an inferno granade = Impact damage. He claims in video its only single target dps that is impact. 
  • Acid is elemental damage, but I read somewhere that its physical damage. 

I dont know what is correct.

Other useful info regarding fields and buffs. 

The damage increase bubble from Ranger (Yellow bubble) and the quickening from storm, you just have to run/fly thru to get a 10 sec buff. So if you see a yellow bubble, go thru it and kill shit. Im switching to damage bubble for sure. The "protection" bubble goes down instantly anyway.

Edited by Chimp

Info about the loot update, going live today or tomorrow.

The good:

* Lowered amount of Embers to craft = Can craft more.
* Inscriptions on items are now either ALWAYS useful for the specific item (i.e. if it's a gear icon on a Sniper it won't have +Pistol damage) or Javelin Wide (so a sniper can still roll +Electric, but that'll give bonuses to spells etc
* No more white and green drops after lvl 30. 

The bad:
It's not backwards compatible, so if you have shit items now they'll still be shit. The new rules apply to everything that'll drop after the patch. I think it's kind of fair, otherwise they'd have a HUGE backlash of people who disenchanted their masterworks so it's understandable. 

All in all I think it's a very good change. I don't think the pacing of drops was HORRIBLE, but the fact that you got so much useless stuff was. 

If the "no more whites and greens" will mean more Masterwork and Legendaries remains to be seen I guess. 

Edited by Sinful

And this is the official word on the Luck stat:

Do note that the developer made an addition, or clarification, that you only need +90 luck to cap out, everyone has base 100 and the cap is 190. 

I just noticed there was another thread about this!

It's as you say (wanted to confirm).

Everyone has a base of 100 luck. After 90 bonus luck, you're not going to get any additional benefit.

Hope that clarifies things a bit! 😊

I DONT KNOW WHAT JAVELIN TO PLAY!!!...I am afraid to even throw a new one into the mix.....I like them all. 

Edited by Chimp

Sinful, since your a sniping interceptor nowadays.. 

How hard do you shoot? :)'

Just to be clear, that picture is not me.

image.png.c9aa9fb6f1c41ecb33d3f60be9ea86ac.png

Edited by Chimp

Hehe, I saw that. He’s stacking a lot of stuff, so need good rolls on both weapon and gear. But it’s cool for sure. 

But they didn’t fix the white/green drops at the same time 😂

I mean, I get it, different fixes etc, but imho they’re screwing up again. They’ll have thousands and thousands of people who read the first announcemt, but not this one, who’ll be FURIOUS white/green is still dropping. And all the good will be buried under a shitstorm of ”You said we won’t have these drops and they’re still there WAAAAAAAHHHHHHH”.

It already happened yesterday when the morning patch released. SO many people were angry loot wasn’t fixed in that patch, when the patch notes CLEARLY STATED the loot fix was coming later. Because people are morons.

Oh well, I’m pretty happy at least :)

They said they didn't want to delay the patch because the green white wasn't fixed, I honestly don't mind having whites drop.. For parts. 

I don't mind either, I just think it's a bad move on their part considering the morons out there :)

Hahaha, the devs did it AGAIN! 😂 They released a patch, people started getting alot of loot, and then Bioware REVERTED IT and claims its a bug!

Second time, exact same, and Reddit is freeeeeeaking out ☺️

(I stopped playing last week btw, but I do check in on the subreddit to see if BW can dig themselves deeper. Turns out they could)

372CC272-B197-42D0-8AB3-C4A6E88A6242.thumb.png.776cfab6d1a6ecd8616362a34197d200.png