Sign in to follow this  
Sinful

Origin Premiere... Worth it?

Origin Premiere is growing quite steadily, and it seems like a pretty ok deal. Of course it'll depend how much you play, but it's still a buttload of games.

What's people opinion on this, worth it to you? Any subscribers? 

I have the Xbox standard version, not Premier. On the Xbox, standard gets the same catalog, just later. So if you can wait you can save loads with the standard subscription. 

Last time I looked at the pc version it seemed like the same deal, except I had most of the back catalog already. 

Yeah I have it, and now they probably made more money of me then they normally would.. But I also have played more games then I normally would have (and I try more game, I would never buy a Madden game but now I just try and enjoy), and like with APEX the free to play game its not like you get nothing, they give you a bunch of coins and stuff also. 

If they keep the price like this, and keep giving everything (games + expansions) for free theres a good chance it will be my next Netflix. As in never unsub. 

The only problem I am currently starting to experience that all these streaming services I am subscribed to are starting to add up to monthly total getting close to triple digits. 

Edited by Cogency