Chimp

The Division 2

The Division 2  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Will you play the Division 2

• Yes, on PC probably
    • Yes, on Console probably
    • No, It sucks.
    • No, I will probably play Anthem. Can you make a poll on that?
    • I have not decided, I will see if people are interested
    • What is this? Tell me more.

Do it! :)

You have enough points to get a discount code? Let me know if not and you want to get it.

I just bought the game, I did have fun in the first division so why not give this one a try 😃

Made a Ginnunga clan. Will give Kunasha commander when the game goes live but if anyone is in already and wants an invite just add me - Tumble83

We need 4 members in total to start clan projects etc

Edited by Tumble

On the progression menu, there is a Club Achievements tab where you can pick up a lot of weekly activities for a small amount of money and XP. You can pick them all up and get them completed passively

As well as /quit to close the game, you can /leave a party. 

Relic is on the pc with us, only other guy that voted for the ps is grondal. 

We have 10 people in the clan right now 

Edited by Kunasha

1 hour ago, Kunasha said:

Relic is on the pc with us, only other guy that voted for the ps is grondal. 

We have 10 people in the clan right now 

Yeah decided to play on PC instead! Pretty fun atm thinking it will be even more fun endgame! My name is "Smellic" for thoose who want to add! Peace out! ❤️

I will play the game. I was hoping to play it on my pc but it might not be powerful enough...

My 2 year old girl takes most of my time, so guess i will be very very casual..

I offered the few Renegade Legion people I know who are playing to join us if they wish

Does anyone know these two people who requested invites?

Sciper84

Tankiee

Edited by Kunasha

soon, 

well when we get to the point we can apply to a clan me and the boy will apply.

sammerkand

Bomblord321

Hopefully that will be tonight as we have completed the 1st mission

Gonna see if a couple of folks from the Remedy (EQ guild a few of us been playing with) would like to join also. Assume everyone Ok with extra on this one.

I have two colleagues playing Division. Some of you played apex with one of them. They want to join the clan in The Division.

Ok, if I invite them tonight? If they want to take it further with guild thing, we can take that then.

The more the merrier. Just invite any friends as it benefits us all. We have 50 account slots total for the clan, so far from worrying about that. 

That skill bug is on the known issue list, so hopefully will be fixed soon 

24 minutes ago, Kunasha said:

The more the merrier. Just invite any friends as it benefits us all. We have 50 account slots total for the clan, so far from worrying about that. 

I told them to request to join clan. 

Name Barkiie and Zeha.. or something.

8 hours ago, Sammerkand said:

soon, 

well when we get to the point we can apply to a clan me and the boy will apply.

sammerkand

Bomblord321

Hopefully that will be tonight as we have completed the 1st mission

invites sent

4 hours ago, Chimp said:

I told them to request to join clan. 

Name Barkiie and Zeha.. or something.

ok, I'll look out for them

Maintenance - March 18th, 2019

Agents, good news! We have identified several issues that were causing skills to immediately destroy themselves and go on a 15 second cooldown. Our development team has been hard at work during the weekend and throughout today to find a fix for those problems.

We will be able to solve most of these occurrences with the brief maintenance today, March 18th at 10:15 PM CET / 5:15 PM EST / 6:15 AM KST / 8:15 ACT. The servers will be down for approximately 15 minutes and you should encounter these issues way less often from this point on.

The team is continuing their work to resolve all the remaining issues on this topic with a future patch later this week. Until then you can try to avoid the talents EXTRA and OVERLAP which seem to be the culprit and can cause skills to act up even after maintenance, albeit still much less often.

We want to thank everybody for your continued reports, your feedback and most importantly your patience. The health of the game continues to be our highest priority!

Clan xp resets on Tuesday, so no cache for last week. There are new projects to be done too.

Raker won last week, new leader board now and Chimp is ahead 

@Ernesto 

Me and Raker found out I was wrong in how the World Tiers are advanced. I thought you did 6 missions and 3 Strongholds to advance it 1 tier. That's not true. Each Stronghold is individually 1 tier.

As soon as you complete a Stronghold (which has a GS requirement) the World Tier goes up, and that Stronghold is considered "Done", even in the new tier. The remaining Strongholds gets their GS requirement raised. Once you complete the next Stronghold the World Tier goes up, and that Stronghold is also considered done.

So when you're World Tier 3 you'll only have 1 Stronghold to chose from (the other 2 you used to get to WT3) and when you complete that you're in WT4.

So what I'd recommend when you hit World Tier 1:

1) Chose which Stronghold you want to do. 3 to chose from.

2) Do the main missions that leads to that Stronghold.

3) Is your GS 275? If so, do the Stronghold and advance to WT2. If not, do projects or open world stuff til 275.

When you hit WT2:

1) Chose which Stronghold you want to do. 2 to chose from.

2) Do main missions that leads to it.

3) Is your GS 325 (the new req)? If so do Stronghold, if not do open world.

When you hit WT3

1) No choise, you'll only have 1 Stronghold left.

2) Do the main missions for it.

3) Is your GS 375? If so, do Stronghold, if not open world. 

(You can of course replay both Strongholds and Main Missions, it's considered "Done" just in the context of advancing World Tiers)

Edited by Sinful

CC/Heal survivalist spec that might be worth trying

it requires 4 or less offensive stats, 7 or more utility stats, 7 or more defense stat. Key item is kneepads with Calculated talent, this requires 7+ utility (20% cooldown reduction after each kill you do from cover) gloves with Wicked, requires 4 or more offense (10% extra weapon damage to enemy under status effect. i.e fire or bleed from crossbow) a mouth filter with Creeping Death talent, this requires 4 or less offense *here you see why exactly 4 is needed * (Status effect spreads to the nearest enemy withing 10 meters, 15s cooldow) chest with Unstopable Force, 7+ defense stats (Killing enemy increases your weapon damage by 2% for each 10 000 armor you have) end game you have like 180 000 - 200 000+ armor so this is 40+% damage increase backpack with Safeguard, 5 or less offense (killing a target grants 150% more healing for 20s)

assault rifle with Spike talent (headshot kill grants 25% skill damage for 10 seconds) Sniper rifle with Reformation (Headshot kills increase healing by 25% for 25s) on either of those weapons also add Rooted (While equiped and in cover all skill damage and healing is increase by 25% for 10 seconds, lost if you leave cover and has 25s cd) skills to use Heal chem launcher and airburst mine or healing mine and firestarted chem launcher i personaly prefer heal chem launcher with airburst mine, mine is reset often and heal is always on hand, which i can easily spread to group members

stat wise, damage to elite, and other damage stats are good, you want to avoid skill cooldown if possible as calculated resets skills after 5 kills

get lot of skill power instead for skill mods

From World Tier 4. also to be super efficient for Titanium, farm the ones controlled by Outcasts

Edited by Kunasha