Gromk

Apex Legends

I'm about to get carried HARD in Apex Legends, come watch this shit (if you enjoy domination and kills in Apex Legends).

I woke up in time today, so need partners in crime for this! 😃

Please tell me that I am not the only one who finds this funny.

NSFW! 

@Calyn Spoiler tags... how to?

14 hours ago, Cogency said:

Fake or real

4EE86BB0-4987-461D-9EE5-A6B1E63AAE46.jpeg

Haven’t looked in to it much, but I’m hoping balanced and real!

The leak also had a chat select with many character names under locked icons, Octane being one. Posting from phone so no pic!

1 minute ago, Gromk said:

Posting from phone so no pic!

That makes no sense.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/insertcoin/2019/02/24/the-names-of-11-leaked-apex-legends-characters-may-reveal-their-abilities/#74fcea3e4b40

I really agree with this video that APEX made a big mistake with designing characters:

4 hours ago, Chasin said:

I really agree with this video that APEX made a big mistake with designing characters:

So Gromk wasn't being a misogynistic pig, when he kept insisting that the female characters are harder to hit.  Who would have thought.

10 hours ago, Lyngs said:

So Gromk wasn't being a misogynistic pig, when he kept insisting that the female characters are harder to hit.  Who would have thought.

I’m always right when I’m not wrong!

I met a viewer from the stream IRL yesterday for the first time. It was sureal. He did the sub emote, 1llerTok to use in Twitch chats if you are subsribed, and I bought burgers att TUGG (namedropping the place for Chimp and Mr Perfectburgersstockholm himself).

Since he's watched me unedited for so so many hours he basically knew me, it was crazy.  The dude was really cool as well, will try to hang out more for sure. 

Looking forward to more burgers with friends soon! I was serious about this summer Seven, I think we should try to hang some. I think you'd appriciate Lund as well. It's as old as Tönsberg so it's like very many histories and dead people and things everywhere! And also it's literally the nerd capitol of Sweden!

My name is "Smellic" for origin if anyone wants to add poor little me! peace out!

An average representation of how it feels like playing with Chimpen and Chasin!

Edited by Chimp

On 3/5/2019 at 6:12 AM, Gromk said:

I met a viewer from the stream IRL yesterday for the first time. It was sureal. He did the sub emote, 1llerTok to use in Twitch chats if you are subsribed, and I bought burgers att TUGG (namedropping the place for Chimp and Mr Perfectburgersstockholm himself).

Since he's watched me unedited for so so many hours he basically knew me, it was crazy.  The dude was really cool as well, will try to hang out more for sure. 

Looking forward to more burgers with friends soon! I was serious about this summer Seven, I think we should try to hang some. I think you'd appriciate Lund as well. It's as old as Tönsberg so it's like very many histories and dead people and things everywhere! And also it's literally the nerd capitol of Sweden!

Tugg ❤️

First new hero will be Octane, battle pass will be 950apex points. There will also be new weapons and loot.

Edited by Gromk

My colleague is co-owner of Tugg, and he claims it's the best, but he continously refuses to fly the office down to prove himself, so we are settling with Barrels here, and each time we go, we claim it's better, so.

Anyhow, I shall tell him you guys like the place!

Guns ranked by sound

gwi9xracswl21.png?width=640&crop=smart&a

Edited by Calyn

So are they making a character smaller than Wraith? 😲

23 hours ago, Ernesto said:

My colleague is co-owner of Tugg, and he claims it's the best, but he continously refuses to fly the office down to prove himself, so we are settling with Barrels here, and each time we go, we claim it's better, so.

Anyhow, I shall tell him you guys like the place!

Barrels has, in my humble opinion, the best burgers in Sthlm. Tugg is my fav in Lund :)

8 hours ago, Laowai said:

Barrels has, in my humble opinion, the best burgers in Sthlm. Tugg is my fav in Lund :)

Best burgers but rubbish fries