Chimp

Elder Scrolls Online: Elsweyr

Some expansion coming up to the game. 

Release: June

just saying

Edited by Chimp

Chimp: NO Meilink. TAKE DOWN THAT SWORD.. and bring up the staff! AND put on that robe!

Meilink: Ok, ok... stupid monkey.

(During our terribly and horribly raiding.)

Good times.

At 43minute, Pelle gave me magicka potions... 😢

Edited by Chimp

Ahhhhhhhhh the game that had really good PvP/siege area which they completely fucked up with terrible patches and just made it worse and worse

4 hours ago, Sinful said:

I still have PTSD from leading our PvE raids...

Skycommander, it was the best!

Anyone still playing this? Started a new character a couple of days ago it seems really cool!

If anyone still has it installed that that promote me in the guild would be cool. Currently inactive and cant use the bank etc.

I downloaded it a couple of weeks ago, but have not done anything yet. I will log in later and see if I can promote you. Not sure if I still can, it has been awhile.

Wonder how it runs these days.

The RvR lakes in this game were awesome.....and then they COMPLETELY RUINED that, hahaha unbelievable.. Hope/guess its pretty good again these days.

Edited by Cogency

Thanks Coots - think you are the GL still.

I was incredibly suprised how many people are playing this game actually. It feels more active than when we originally played it. Havent bought the latest expansion but I may do if it keeps me interested for a while ;)

ESO had huge growth after the initial drop. Also has huge performance issues from what I'm told.

I just checked and was able to promote you. I am not in the other 2 Guilds we had anymore (Crafters and Traders) but I think there was not much in those guildbanks anyways or it is probably very outdated and not usefull anymore. 
Last time I played this was with the Elf expansion, (so 2 expansions (?) ago). The game has so much content. Also helps that they changed the zones / lvl. ( mobs are scaled to your lvl).

Cyrodil was still laggy, still is - from what i heard and probably always will be.