Sign in to follow this  
Sinful

Warframe - 5 years in a pretty amazing F2P MMO Shooter

For the individual, not the many... That should be your slogan if you ever go into politics :)

I haven't played since last year, but Tennocon finished yesterday with the customary big live show/dev stream. Got me interested enough to log on and getting into it a bit again :)

Highlights:

• Demo of "Empyrean" - The expansion that'll launch Railjack (flying big ships co op)
  • Empyrean will also feature linked group play. So 1 group is up in space doing stuff, needs help from 1 group down on a planet. Linked objectives. 
  • Reveal of "The Duviri Paradox" - No one is really sure what it's going to be, but there's some funky shit happening with the big space ships, when they hyperdrive the operator can get torn from their warframe and enter into some other dimension. It SEEMS to be a new open world area, like Fortuna and Planes, but afaik we got no details yet. 
  • Working on the next big story chapter "The New War". ETA Christmas. 
  • New frames ofc, 2 new ones revealed.
  • New CGI Trailer, which I think is to be linked to a reworked "New player experience". Pretty neat cinematic if nothing else. 

Here's the demo of Empyrean, and the reveal of "The Duviri Paradox" at the end. Also demo of the coming new engine. 

The new trailer/intro:

Edited by Sinful

It's amazing.

Would be awesome to get a bunch of people up for Eidolons, would be fun to do some guild runs.

i think i was playing this game wrong before... mastery rank is not that important. I make a thing really good now, instead of just leveling items for the sake of MR. My mesa prime and saryn prime are omgamazing. Minmaxing a few frames is fun. 

On 7/27/2019 at 3:55 PM, Sinful said:

It's amazing.

Would be awesome to get a bunch of people up for Eidolons, would be fun to do some guild runs.

Im in :) are you on TS when you play?

Hehe, yeah, after like 15 or 16 there's nothing new to unlock. And as you've noticed, frames in particular can be powerful at any MR and there's also plenty lower MR weapons that can be amazing if modded correctly. 

There's so many ways to play, goals to set and things to do it's more a matter of finding what's fun for you at one time or another. I sometimes push MR a bit, or reputations, or aim for a specific piece of gear, arcane etc.

Yes, but I'm also playing a bit of Final Fantasy XIV right now so on and off. We need 4 people for Eidolons though, not sure we got it right now.