Cogency

Battlefield V

If you just wanna try, just spend 15€ on Origin premium and you can play.

And then you put on some AC/DC and start shooting migmugs.

Edited by Cogency

I you wanna play add me on Origin, nick in private games thread

Have keys if anyone wants a 10 hr trial

Paid the 15EUR or whatever for the Origin access to play this.. Canceled the subscription after maybe 5 hrs in game.

Might be too hasty and whatever, but here's my thoughts:

Looks amazing, awesome optimization and so on. But to me personally it feels utterly poitnless to just zerg rush down objectives with insta respawn. When I get a kill I more or less don't care, when we capture a objective I don't feel like we gained anything, I don't feel like we lose when we lose. It's just "meh".

Playing with 25+ friends in squads is probably super awesome, but doing anything with 25+ friends is pretty damn awesome..

Go try it though, I'm just broken from Battle Royale where your death hurts and killing someone feels awesome!

I am enjoying this a lot. Feels a lot more like the old Battlefield games (BF2 / 3 BC2). Removal of spotting makes flanking viable again. 

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTS

best coots ever, also be on TS when you play, lets teach migmugs again. I also thought it was very good. Like Gromk said its alot less risk/reward then other games we used to/got released lately but in this genre its very good again. 

The risk reward thing might become more interesting when they release their version of it, squad vs squad stuff.

There does not seem to be much hype for this game. We did run a full squad a couple of days. But now Meilink is MIA. Ern is Ern. And I have not figured out Dansul's playing time.  - Forever alone ! :(

I do have a lot of fun though. Definitely as much as in BF3 maybe even as much as in BC2.  

Just got this free with my new pc build.. I'll look at it when I have everything running and time off work.

Also, be on discord, not TS!

No... It doesn't.

Yes... it does. Whether it is shit or not is besides the point. Users of Discord are not the customers, they are the product. Nothing in this universe is free.

I want links then, back up your claims that theres some nefarious scheme to aid the chinese government =)

But instead of cluttering this thread with nonsense, send those in a PM =)

Edited by Muuman

Use the google, its been a hot topic for god knows how long.

You can use whatever you want, I do not care about your info, pictures, apps, soul.

So I assume everyone complaining about Discord data harvesting has deleted their facebook/whatsapp long ago. Right?

So I assume everyone complaining about Discord data harvesting has deleted their facebook/whatsapp long ago. Right?

Of cause not. We complain about those as well. 

If we had our own whatsapp/messaging server, probably would have. (like with Teamspeak)
But just because I am involved with one service that does it, doesnt mean I have to go and join others also. Im glad we went from 'they dont steal to, its ok others steal also' though. ;)

But like I said, you can use whatever you want. I just dont see the need to use it. There are already enough ways to communicate with me. If it makes you happy, go for it.  :)  Same for example with Instagram, I like I use, so its ok if they make money of me. Not gonna do that with some company I dont see the need in using.

Edited by Cogency

I can't help but notice, that an opponent got higher score than you, Meilink. For shame.