Sign in to follow this  
EverGlade

Bless Online

All sounding a bit shit, isn't it? :P

So, anyone still interested? 

What I understand from Q&A is that you can at any time buy/extend premium membership just like in BDO or any type of MMO that have premium membership but you can play without it if you choose.

This Q&A says:

Q: Is the premium membership subscription based? What are the benefits?

A: Premium membership is not a subscription-based product. Premium membership can help increase efficiency or provide an effect that will, for a limited amount of time, reduce the costs of convenience related fees. As anyone with the base game can enjoy all of Bless’ content without restriction, premium membership can be see as an option for those who want a more convenient gameplay experience. As we are aware of your concerns regarding P2W, there will be no items that can directly enhance characters or items.e see as an option for those who want a more convenient gameplay experience. As we are aware of your concerns regarding P2W, there will be no items that can directly enhance characters or items.

oops yeha you are right... Well I am a little bit dissapointed but oh well I am still gonna try it at launch :D 

All sounding a bit shit, isn't it? :P

So, anyone still interested? 

Well, I guess not then? 

See you all for the hype regarding the next MMO about 2 months before it releases details on its shitty payment plan. 

Just give it a go, you have a handful of people. More might join because of lack of something else if it proves to be fun. I will make a subforum in the Private Games section, hang out on Teamspeak and get some fun out of it atleast. Or join some random joe bob guild together if its just the few of you. :)

Just give it a go, you have a handful of people. More might join because of lack of something else if it proves to be fun. I will make a subforum in the Private Games section, hang out on Teamspeak and get some fun out of it atleast. Or join some random joe bob guild together if its just the few of you. :)

yaaaay <3 Where is my forums at then? :D 

Anyone know when it will be avaible to buy ?

It start in 3 days and with my poor internet conexion ( around 700ko/s) i would like to be able to start DL before it come ... :/

Info about prices and stuff here:

https://blessonline.net/news_read/73 

Hmmm, link not working.... Ill just copy and paste here...

Early Access Start Date & Time

May 30th at 10:00 a.m. (PDT)

• Those who purchased a Founder’s Pack will be able to enjoy the game two days in advance on May 28 at 10:00 a.m. (PDT).
  • Founder’s Packs will be sold beginning May 28 at 10:00 a.m. (PDT) on the Bless Steam Store page (link).
  • Founder’s Pack and Base Game information

Founder's Pack 

Standard Edition $39.99 Deluxe Edition $69.99 Collector's Edition $149.99

Includes Base Game

Advanced Access (two day head start)

Advanced Access (two day head start)

Advanced Access (two day head  start)

+ One gift copy of Bless Online

Benefits

Credits title "The Founder"

Twinkling wing effect

Premium Membership

30 days

60 days

90 days

Lumena

2450 Lumena

3800 Lumena

Exclusive Skin

Exclusive Mount Skin
    Exclusive Pet Skin

Exclusive Mount Skin
    Exclusive Pet Skin
    Exclusive Costume Skin
    Exclusive Weapon Skin

Base Game $29.99

• Get a two day head start on the game on May 28 with the Founder’s Pack!
    • Each of the three Founder's Packs contains the base game and exclusive benefits.
    • Details on what will be included in the Founder’s Packs will be revealed on May 28.
    • Purchase available from Early Access (May 30th)
Content and Gameplay

7 Races

- Habicht / Amistad
- Lupus / Pantera
- Sylvan Elf / Aqua Elf
- Mascu

5 Classes

- Guardian
- Berserker
- Paladin
- Mage
- Ranger

Level

- Max Level 45

9 Dungeons

- Guiscardo's Hideout
- Underground Prison of Balmont
- Mausoleum of the Wise Ones
- Sleeping Scale Remains
- Urutus Mine normal/elite
- Kobold Hideout, Patala Ruins
- Migra Turris normal/elite

• There will be an additional detailed announcement on May 28 about playable game specifications (content).
  • For more information about Bless’ races and classes please refer to the Bless wiki (link)
  • Localization and Regions

Players can choose to play the game in either English or German, but the voice over will be in English. The selectable server regions are North America (Virginia) and Europe (Frankfurt), with only China, Japan, Korea, Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Macao being region locked.

Please keep in mind that the above has not been finalized and is therefore subject to change.

See you all in Early Access!

The Bless Team

Edited by Jatja

Thanks. Are you and Chasin going to come and entertain us? :D

I am, chasin not. He thinks the game is gonne be ptw and also doesnt believe the game will succeed as it has failed in russia and asia

Not many of us believe in that shit either. We just want luls with our friends and an excuse to listen to Rellic's giggle for a few weeks. 

Can t buy game on steam actually, no link at all, nothing changed from last days ... Only me ?

Edited by Targetmemore

@targetmemore: In a few hours you can buy the game and install it with the 2 days head start. The release is at 10.00 am PDT.

@cupe: I agree. dont think this will be THE mmo for me to play the next year, but i do think I can have some fun with it.

Edited by Jatja

Ima try this with some IRL friends.

If i get addicted ill find you loved ones

wooaah! We got a guild up running aswell see you in there! ;) but make sure you choose the right faction now wich is heroin!

Heiron faction and server Physis (can change later if locked atm for you).

Is it super horrible or is it enjoyable? Going on youtube has not boosted my desire atm :/

Is it super horrible or is it enjoyable? Going on youtube has not boosted my desire atm :/

Considering the lag and full population of server/ maintainence it has been rpetty enjoyable I think (When you could actually play) Hopefully a lot of stuff will be fixed for the "launch day".

Yeah ill wait a few days more and see what you guys think. Lately ive also found that waiting a bit before joining means emptier newbie areas and stuff, so maybe thats a good thing hehe.