Sign in to follow this  
EverGlade

Bless Online

ivyvi says i has to come play or else

Cupiecake made me do it!! xD 

I wil be a paladin in the start btw... Sadly mystic will not come at launch.

I wil be a paladin in the start btw... Sadly mystic will not come at launch.

"I will be a Paladin, sadly mystic will not come before we've all got bored and quit"

"I will be a Paladin, sadly mystic will not come before we've all got bored and quit"

blah blah blah.. :D 

Btw it seems Union will be the stronger side . 

Good thing we'll end up on the other side with more migmugs to slay then? :D

One of you hypies should have posted these already!

Feeling no hype! What is this?

Everyone is skeptical, but everyone is hyped....in secret...

How will it work? will it work? How many will we be? 

... everyone is hyped....in secret…

Speak for yourself! I couldnt care less about the game. It looks like poo.

I am pretty sure most of us, are at a point where we, would fling feces at other people if we could do it together and maybe get a cardboard castle for our efforts.

Fuck!

This game will be awesome! It is going to make MMO's great again...

Haha, I love you Lyngs! <3

And yeah. Something like that.

They made an annoucement, but an useless one about something we don t care...

Still waiting for release date and prices.

Now I care. What is it?!

About selected emissary candidates ...

" First, we’ll be announcing the 23 lucky creator Emissaries who will get to experience the new Bless Online first-hand at the Bless preview event held in San Francisco in just two days (May 11th)! "

200$ collectors edition.  :lol: 

"Benefits: Premium customer service" 

What the fuck does that mean? 

I'm not even looking at anything other than the standard version. I expect we'll be done by the end of the summer. That and with buying a house, I'm in cheap-ass mode at the moment. :P

Buy2play, Premium Monthly Membership, Cash shop.  :huh:

That is quite the model.. haha, Ka-ching.

Edited by Cogency

So there is no info on premium benefits and also this:

* There will be an additional detailed announcement on May 28 about playable game specifications (content).

We don't know what content they cut out due no time to balance for new combat system etc and noone will be able to play it before release? I was looking for it and now It's just really fishy for me atm.

It kind of sounds like a BDO Value pack to me. Reduced fees for couple things and especialy that reduced market tax by 10%. We don't really know how much things will cost so there is no telling if 30% repair fee or 50% cost reduction on fast travel is significant or not.

Premium benefits:

The following are details regarding premium membership. They are applied to all characters in a region within the specified time period. (exception: skins may only belong to one character)

• Premium mount skin (Black Wind Caligo) 
  • Premium pet skin (Enchanting Loroshi) 
  • Reduces NPC equipment repair fee by 30%
  • Reduces Wyvern usage fee by 50 %: Players can travel to any area within Bless by paying the Wyvern manager (located in each village/city) gold for Wyvern transportation.
  • Pickaxe: This premium pickaxe used for Gathering provides unlimited usage within the designated time period, whereas the regular pickaxe has a limited number of uses.
  • Gathering Bag: This premium bag used for Gathering provides unlimited usage within the designated time period, whereas the regular gathering bag has a limited number of uses. 
  • Acquires 20% more hunting experience points: Increased amount of experience points earned through hunting monsters.
  • Acquires 20% more Dungeon points: Increased amount of dungeon points earned through playing dungeons.
  • Adds 20% hunting gold bonus: Increased amount of gold earned through hunting monsters.
  • Allows 5 more items to be registered in the market: Increased amount of items registerable on the market.
  • Reduces market tax by 10%: Reduced market tax rate.
  • Increases daily activity point exchange amount by 20%: The amount of exchanges allowed per day within the in-game system, Exchange Office, is increased. The Exchange Office is an in-game feature where players can exchange a specific amount of their dungeon and combat points (earned through in-game activities) into Lumena. It is exchangeable regardless of whether you purchase the premium membership or not. The Lumena that one obtains through exchanges is an in-game currency with which players can purchase a variety of items in the store.

Premium mount/pet skins are characteristic appearance skins included only in the premium membership. As they are cosmetics, purchasers will not obtain any secondary benefit from its usage (They are also untradeable and cannot be dismantled).

Edit: This is really bad...

Q: Is there a PvP avoidance item? If yes, what are the details and how can we get it?
A: Yes! There is. Before reaching the max level (45) players can use gold to purchase Peace Declaration item, and the effect will last for around 10 minutes. After reaching max level, players can use Lumena to purchase the Peace Pledge item instead.

I would need to wait 3 months for class I would like to play... Thats just great, It really worked well with maewa in BDO.
Q: How often can updates be expected?
A: Although we plan to update the game every month, big updates can be expected around every 3 months. For example, we plan to add the assassin class for the first big update. Afterward, new classes, level increases, and new battlefield content can be expected in similarly sized updates. 

Edited by Nexi

Well the diference is that the premium membership will be available only on the launch for the respective period e.g. 30-60 -90 days. At least that is the plan from the beginning. 

About the pvp thing keep in mind there is not so much grinding like in BDO. So you wont be contesting spots so much.

But still I feel confused what to expect now. 

Well the diference is that the premium membership will be available only on the launch for the respective period e.g. 30-60 -90 days. At least that is the plan from the beginning. 

What I understand from Q&A is that you can at any time buy/extend premium membership just like in BDO or any type of MMO that have premium membership but you can play without it if you choose.

This Q&A says:

Q: Is the premium membership subscription based? What are the benefits?

A: Premium membership is not a subscription-based product. Premium membership can help increase efficiency or provide an effect that will, for a limited amount of time, reduce the costs of convenience related fees. As anyone with the base game can enjoy all of Bless’ content without restriction, premium membership can be see as an option for those who want a more convenient gameplay experience. As we are aware of your concerns regarding P2W, there will be no items that can directly enhance characters or items.e see as an option for those who want a more convenient gameplay experience. As we are aware of your concerns regarding P2W, there will be no items that can directly enhance characters or items.