Sign in to follow this  
EverGlade

Bless Online

Think what you will about LazyPeon, but its something.

He does not like the combat, but the rest.

I think someone linked that video on forum long time ago and it shows game before rework that is on Korean and JP servers but we are getting Reworked Combat "2.0" on NA/EU servers that no other releases have.

I don't know much about this game but seems that devs are really trying to rework all systems that didn't work out.

Edited by Toszi

Would be nice if its not enough pay to win so people stop playing it, but enough so that I can put money in the game and be stronger then everyone else without effort.... a the dream!

Would be nice if its not enough pay to win so people stop playing it, but enough so that I can put money in the game and be stronger then everyone else without effort.... a the dream!

You can pay for a "token" that makes you immune to PvP?! Sounds like this game is going to be... fun.

You can pay for a "token" that makes you immune to PvP?! Sounds like this game is going to be... fun.

I think it was only until certain lvl in east but we have no idea what we are getting with open beta coming at May... I can feel Archage all over again where beta versions were totally different from what we got at the end.

But godamn Archage was a lot of fun tho.. like a ALOT of. Stealing fishing boats, stealing trading boats, stealing pirate flags. It just that they kind of messed it up. 

But in general, it was really fun.

(Lets not forget that I beat Rellic in duel with same class and 500+ ping. Lets never forget!)

okok, he also won. Once in a while.

Edited by Chimp

Yeah, we've had some pretty epic adventures. Fishing boat fights, protecting people on quests and turn in points, stealing cargo boats and fighting in enemy territory. 

I am going to play paladin! So I can heal saslic ass because he will just run around bloodthirsty and die otherwise. Chimp will be happy aswell with my choice.

Edited by Rellic

Fucking hell, you got as far as class choice Rellic? :P

The feels of being less prepared than Rellic...

We need to find an underground dungeon to grind again. 

Fucking hell, you got as far as class choice Rellic? :P

The feels of being less prepared than Rellic...

We need to find an underground dungeon to grind again. 

hehe yeah been looking into it and it looks pretty cool! I hope a lot of ginnungas will play this! and yeah Cupe that is how we roll! ;)

Okay, I took a quick look. Sort of fancy playing a tank for a change. So, it's between that and the usual bow class. So, one of those little Mascu creatres called Mascupe and probably a guardian. Done. I'm prepared too.

I guess we are going the blue faction, the Herion homies, cause we always go good? :P

Yeah guardian looks pretty cool aswell! Looked a little when they did some pvp 1vs1 and yeah they seem pretty strong! Yeah we always go good? but I guess we will know later when we are going to start to play!

Chimp will be happy aswell with my choice.

post-33481-0-71409600-1524465234_thumb.gif

Excellent.

hehehahahHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAMMUUUUHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Edited by Chimp

Another thing on classes, as they are changing the fighting system a lot of the stuff may change. Some of the guyds and videos out there also has outdated information, so bare that in mind. 

#hype

You must be extremely MMO desperate to hype on this game.

No western Publisher wanted to pick it up.

It failed in Korea. Was taken Down in Russia and Japan?

If you wanted a wild Card for Investment, sure.  Roll the dice. But as a gamer, I will hold off the hype till I have tried a full beta.

Edited by Lyngs

It's cute you think I looked at anything really. There was 5 minutes between the timestamps of my two posts. :D

I didn't know anything about BDO before I bought it either. Playing a game with my buddies for a while sounds like fun, all I am expecting from it. 

I want to be healer, assassine or mage. And I would be happy enough if that game would last a couple weeks of fun with friends!

I found you something though Lyngs. A gathering map! 

You will be able to buy ingame currency from the steam store, so what is the point?

I want to be healer, assassine or mage. And I would be happy enough if that game would last a couple weeks of fun with friends!

Mage looks pretty strong! =)

I watched some streams yesterday, they played in jp servers. It looks fun and if it looks fun it's more fun to play it live! ;)

I am feeling the HYPE... Its more fun to HYPE a game where noone really expects it to be good, but everyone wants it. 

Edited by Chimp